Ton Brady Retirement a Hoax

GET READY FOLKS!

Coming soon to a pizza parlor or Jewish laser dealership near you!

Tom Brady.

https://www.newsweek.com/alex-jones-...al-bid-1676074

Alex Jones Hints at Backing a Marjorie Taylor Greene Presidential Bid

By Daniel Villarreal On 2/3/22 at 8:03 PM EST

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones recently voiced support for Republican Georgia Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene to run for U.S. president, saying he thinks she would be more popular than former President Donald Trump.

Jones made the comment as Greene appeared on the Wednesday broadcast of his show InfoWars, introducing the legislator by saying, "MTG, who I hope becomes president one day, hell she'd probably be better than Trump, coming up in 2024."

"Can we get you to run for president in the next few years?" he asked Greene. "Because I think, I think you are one of the few people who would have a better voting record and a better chance of winning than even Trump.

"Or maybe a Greene-DeSantis ticket?" Jones added, mentioning the Republican governor of Florida.

Greene replied, "I don't know what is going to happen, I am a very strong supporter of President Trump. But in the future, we'll definitely see what happens, we'll see what the people think about something like that."

Both Jones and Greene have said that the people arrested under suspicion of rioting at the Capitol on January 6, 2021, are "political prisoners" who are being unfairly treated and prosecuted under Democratic President Joe Biden.

Jones and Greene have also both voiced opposition to the transgender rights movement.

In February 2021, Greene claimed that LGBTQ non-discrimination legislation would put "trans rights above women's rights" and would allow "biological males" to enter social spaces traditionally reserved for cisgender women.

In February 2018, Jones called the transgender rights movement a secret Deep State plot to give civil rights to cyborgs and humanoids and allow people to have sex with their cars.

In the past, both Greene and Jones have claimed that the Sandy Hook school shooting—which left 26 people dead, including 20 children ages 6 and 7—was a "false flag" hoax organized by the government to justify the confiscation of people's firearms. Greene has since changed her position on that claim. Jones has been sued by the parents of the shooting victims for defamation.

On his show Infowars, Jones has also claimed that the government is controlling the weather, Democratic politician Hillary Clinton runs a child sex ring out of a D.C.-area pizza restaurant (a conspiracy theory known as "Pizzagate") and that millions of undocumented immigrants illegally voted in the 2016 presidential election (echoing a baseless claim repeated by then-President Trump).

Greene said that an airplane never hit the Pentagon during the September 11 terrorist attacks and accused a Jewish bank of profiting off of coastal wildfires started by a space laser. She has also accused former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton of slicing off a child's face and wearing it.

Newsweek contacted Greene's office and InfoWars for comment.
As Whistling Dixie says, the above statements are true unless you can prove otherwise.

That is the current state of political debate. Attack the opposition with outrageous claims, and make them be the one to spend time defending themselves.
As Whistling Dixie says, the above statements are true unless you can prove otherwise.

That is the current state of political debate. Attack the opposition with outrageous claims, and make them be the one to spend time defending themselves. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Context Context fellars. The above is a total falsehood!
GET READY FOLKS!

Coming soon to a pizza parlor or Jewish laser dealership near you!

Tom Brady.

https://www.newsweek.com/alex-jones-...al-bid-1676074

Alex Jones Hints at Backing a Marjorie Taylor Greene Presidential Bid

By Daniel Villarreal On 2/3/22 at 8:03 PM EST

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones recently voiced support for Republican Georgia Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene to run for U.S. president, saying he thinks she would be more popular than former President Donald Trump.

Jones made the comment as Greene appeared on the Wednesday broadcast of his show InfoWars, introducing the legislator by saying, "MTG, who I hope becomes president one day, hell she'd probably be better than Trump, coming up in 2024."

"Can we get you to run for president in the next few years?" he asked Greene. "Because I think, I think you are one of the few people who would have a better voting record and a better chance of winning than even Trump.

"Or maybe a Greene-DeSantis ticket?" Jones added, mentioning the Republican governor of Florida.

Greene replied, "I don't know what is going to happen, I am a very strong supporter of President Trump. But in the future, we'll definitely see what happens, we'll see what the people think about something like that."

Both Jones and Greene have said that the people arrested under suspicion of rioting at the Capitol on January 6, 2021, are "political prisoners" who are being unfairly treated and prosecuted under Democratic President Joe Biden.

Jones and Greene have also both voiced opposition to the transgender rights movement.

In February 2021, Greene claimed that LGBTQ non-discrimination legislation would put "trans rights above women's rights" and would allow "biological males" to enter social spaces traditionally reserved for cisgender women.

In February 2018, Jones called the transgender rights movement a secret Deep State plot to give civil rights to cyborgs and humanoids and allow people to have sex with their cars.

In the past, both Greene and Jones have claimed that the Sandy Hook school shooting—which left 26 people dead, including 20 children ages 6 and 7—was a "false flag" hoax organized by the government to justify the confiscation of people's firearms. Greene has since changed her position on that claim. Jones has been sued by the parents of the shooting victims for defamation.

On his show Infowars, Jones has also claimed that the government is controlling the weather, Democratic politician Hillary Clinton runs a child sex ring out of a D.C.-area pizza restaurant (a conspiracy theory known as "Pizzagate") and that millions of undocumented immigrants illegally voted in the 2016 presidential election (echoing a baseless claim repeated by then-President Trump).

Greene said that an airplane never hit the Pentagon during the September 11 terrorist attacks and accused a Jewish bank of profiting off of coastal wildfires started by a space laser. She has also accused former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton of slicing off a child's face and wearing it.

Newsweek contacted Greene's office and InfoWars for comment. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
An idiot like Joe Biden was elected so anything is possible in the world of corrupt politics.
Context Context fellars. The above is a total falsehood! Originally Posted by winn dixie

The bloviating by Whistling Dixie has changed in tone dramatically in 2022. Enough so that statistically it is outside a standard deviation.

It is believed aliens are using his life force to transmit subliminal messages.
Whats this thread about anyhow?

That is the current state of political debate. Attack the opposition with outrageous claims, and make them be the one to spend time defending themselves. Originally Posted by VitaMan

A perfect synopsis of what Democrats and the MSM did to Trump for 4 1/2 years calling him an agent, puppet and colluder with Putin to interfere in the election although same Democrats and MSM had no problem with Hillary Clinton paying a former British Agent with a known hatred of Trump, to use Russian dis-information and slander Trump.

And now when there is an abundance of information against Joe and Hunter Biden, the MSM has chosen to ignore the story.
Whats this thread about anyhow? Originally Posted by winn dixie

Basically a rebuttal of this thread:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2826769

Made you look! Do I get my DPST membership card now?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
Basically a rebuttal of this thread:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2826769

Made you look! Do I get my DPST membership card now?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Only oeb can award those for outstanding DiPShiTery
Can Gronk be far behind ?
Can Gronk be far behind ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
for a DPST card? prolly

that dude looks out to lunch 24/7
hmf... no brady thread here. its all about MJG.

lol