Seeking Asian Strip Club. Please help!

I'm planning to go to some strip clubs. I'm pretty much only into Asian women.

Where are some strip clubs to go to in DFW for Asian women?

Feel free to PM me if needed.
there are not any.. you will be lucky to catch an Asian at any club. unless you go to TU Club in Whiskey Flats, south of Fort Worth, some 20 miles. if they are still open. and unless they have changed a lot, you will walk out feeling fleeced.
[PRIVATE]There is a cute C cup size natural tits Asian at Pandoras that works the nightshift [PRIVATE]
There was an Asian girl going by the name of Asia, I think, at bucks in Fort Worth a couple of weeks ago. A friend of mine engaged in conversation. She told him she was visiting from California, and I don't know how long Hurst day is lasting, or has lasted. I told there's another girl who works at bucks sometimes named Leilani, but, last I heard she was in Hawaii.
In the past there have been a few at BDD, I think mostly Thai. I'm pretty sure there were a couple on day shift and a couple on night shift. I'm not sure if they're all still around, but I did visit with one on night shift a few weeks ago.
[PRIVATE]There is a cute C cup size natural tits Asian at Pandoras that works the nightshift [PRIVATE] Originally Posted by trillOG
thanks.. that may be the little push I needed to revisit
There is a cute little Laotian girl that works day shift at Bucks Wild Dallas that goes by Sativa
Here now on Saturday night and she is not here
She works day shift !!