Phone Removal

How do I get my phone number removed from my old reviews? I no longer book via phone or allow reviews so I would like my phone number removed. And yes I have removed my phone number from all other platforms.

Thanks
I am not a mod, but I would guess you cannot remove phone numbers from old reviews and even if you could, guys will still have it. I am guessing your best bet is to drop that number.

Good luck with future endeavors!
I don't want to drop my phone numbers because I don't want guys to think I'm a different person once they screen and I give them my phone number.

The guys that currently have my phone number now know how I book so I'm not worried about that. I'm worried about guys who keep finding me on reviews and keep calling me at all times of the night. I'm talking about 50 phone calls in a matter of a couple hours it's getting to be stressful that's why I am begging to get my phone number taken off of here because I haven't accepted reviews in months for this reason.
You could just block all the numbers you don’t know. They will be forced to reach out with your new method. Good luck
I don't want to drop my phone numbers because I don't want guys to think I'm a different person once they screen and I give them my phone number.

The guys that currently have my phone number now know how I book so I'm not worried about that. I'm worried about guys who keep finding me on reviews and keep calling me at all times of the night. I'm talking about 50 phone calls in a matter of a couple hours it's getting to be stressful that's why I am begging to get my phone number taken off of here because I haven't accepted reviews in months for this reason. Originally Posted by Sienna91
Turn your phone number off, or have a message activated for those who call.

I assume you have a mobil device. There are all sorts of options. Most ladies do not ever answer a phone call unless they have the number on file in the contacts folder. You can also hook a phone to a computer. I use that all the time, I click on an incoming call in the upper corner of the screen and talk to the mic on the computer because I can never seem to find the phone sitting under all of the papers on my desk with the other two iPhones and the one desk phone.
Turn your phone number off, or have a message activated for those who call.

I assume you have a mobil device. There are all sorts of options. Most ladies do not ever answer a phone call unless they have the number on file in the contacts folder. You can also hook a phone to a computer. I use that all the time, I click on an incoming call in the upper corner of the screen and talk to the mic on the computer because I can never seem to find the phone sitting under all of the papers on my desk with the other two iPhones and the one desk phone. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
You gotta remove her from your database now.
You gotta remove her from your database now. Originally Posted by royamcr
Why would I do that; she seems to be one of the nicer ladies around: No bitch comments.

I do collect data on the ladies because I really hate to waste my time visiting a woman who doesn't know how to behave like a lady. Some women can hide it for only a short time and then go into a total control mood.

How do you select which woman to see, just from the fake pictures so your little head does the thinking. Some of thiese girls think that they can just act like a whore and the guys will come running. They have no understanding of class, or manners: They are stupid.

Maybe a couple more will make a comment so we can cross them off of our maybe list.