Chloe curiosity

I know, I know. Another Chloe thread, but i was just wondering if anyone has seen her recently. She was my very first experience in the hobby and was mindblowing. Saw all of the talk over the years and it was bad to hear. Was wondering if anybody had a good experience lately at all lol.
Probably not
One guy who sees her told me to schedule in the morning before all the drama of the day begins among other things.
One guy who sees her told me to schedule in the morning before all the drama of the day begins among other things. Originally Posted by duraman

Ah that makes sense.
One guy who sees her told me to schedule in the morning before all the drama of the day begins among other things. Originally Posted by duraman
Great advice. Book early in the morning.

I’ve seen a couple of train wrecks before, the train usually wins, unless it’s another train, then no one wins... a lot of “ Old Timers” always said that they were scared of log trucks and school buses, they didn’t say why. I personally hit a loaded 18 wheeler dump truck full of dirt at 60 mph once, we definitely won. It blew out out our windshield and put a bunch of dirt in the engine, but it felt like hitting something soft. It’s crazy how a few seconds can seem like a long time... I changed my ducking position two or three different times... there was no doubt that were going to hit it...
But then again, some people never learn.......half the time, she doesn't even know what day it is, much less what time of day it is.

Go ahead, make your day. Book in the morning. You'll just be disappointed earlier rather than later.

That ship has sailed, been torpedoed, sunk to the bottom of the sea and has been collecting barnacles for way too long. Sadly enough.