Great game, Gators

I am a hardcore Bama fan and the Gators scared the crap out of my spoiled, maybe arrogant ass Saturday night. I should already know what rises also falls... that game gave me nightmares., it was a hell of a game, my hat is off to you
I have to admit, I know I am dancing on a cloud, I have done this before, I know nothing lasts forever.I love Bama win or lose, I just wanted to congratulate UF for a great game. Merry Christmas to all
Love Bama football too. Gators did damn good. But I always LOVE to see them stomp on A&M. I think a guy on social media dropped me because the only bragging he could do was when washed up Johnny Football won way back when.
Johnny who? Manziel was washed up before he started. Bad attitude, bad player. Chuck it up the field and hope one of his talented receivers out jumps the defenders or otherwise comes up with the ball. Telegraph's every throw...was never going to make it in the NFL, where the average defender is waiting for the ball on every play.
No Shit, Jardinier. The only thing he ever came back at me was from a game 8 years ago. Some people just nurse that butthurt.