Gift giving

The holidays are right around the corner and Black Friday is in our rear view mirror. How common is gift giving?

Guys - do you ever give gifts to providers? How often? What are some examples of gifts you have given?

Girls - How often do you receive gifts? What are some examples of gifts you have received?

All - do you have any gift stories you would like to share.

For me personally, I don't give gifts with a couple of exceptions: someone got an autographed CD once and with my current long-standing regular I do nice things regularly,
Do STD's count?

Nah, I was thinking more like body lotions and Starbucks gift cards.
I gave one a blanket and another a vibrator long ago
Couple a Cock pics
Do STD's count?

. Originally Posted by rooster
Lol

The gift that can Keep on giving.....
You can never go wrong with Amazon or Coffee shop gift cards. If they have twitter, check to see what they post about…
Happy Shopping!
Yes, gift cards.
But, for one gal I gave her an open tab at a coffee shop.
My go-to gift in this industry is custom panties with their name on them. And just so this doesn’t get misconstrued, the panties are for me to wear, not them.

I’ll write their name on my boobs with lipstick, stickers, wax, etc

Whipped cream & chocolate covered strawberries for us to enjoy during a date.

For birthdays or big events for my regulars i will sometimes upgrade my incall with a suite and/or jacuzzi

What I’ve been given most is cash, gift cards, chocolates , wine.

Package deal for a tennis club
Jewelry
Perfume
Designer shoes
Designer handbags
Stockings
Flowers
Rims & stereo system for my car
Scarves
Sex toys
Lingerie
Clothes

Etc. Etc

It sounds like a lot, but really isn’t . I’ve been doing this for over 8 years so these gifts are spread over years .

Compared to some ladies, I really don’t get gifted often. I don’t have a wishlist and I don’t “fish” for gifts. My gifts are generally from longtime regulars
I’m a very generous tipper I also bring coffee to most of my morning dates. I’ve had pizza delivered and given many Xmas gifts over the years. On average I find the more generous you are you get back way more in return. Not ever time but on average
I have found the perrrrrfect gift for a lady

Lollypop Farm may have found the next Grumpy Cat

many working lady's love cats
I hope that Santa and the clients who adore you have been good to you ladies. I wanted to do something for my regular so we got together this week and for our "date" I took her shopping and got her a few items in addition to giving her a hundred bucks. Happy Holidays!
Big tips, gift cards(Starbucks, Panera, Wegmans, Home Depot,& Amazon), cash app, and Amazon wish list items are all great.
lolz
This is some B.D.E.

Love this, good for you. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

I hope that Santa and the clients who adore you have been good to you ladies. I wanted to do something for my regular so we got together this week and for our "date" I took her shopping and got her a few items in addition to giving her a hundred bucks. Happy Holidays! Originally Posted by RobZom