Giving back part 2!

*** smelly trunk area, said he was leaving us…whelp unfortunately he can’t make good on those threats! Still have no problem metoo! My threADS & reviews are legendary at this point. We had the usual suspects..Hard2kill…dude seriously did you make that up in your anthrax period while sequestered to a basement living style, ladylivers…bruh…your like a moth to flame…you can’t help yourself…and good ole rainturd…ain’t steroids sexy??
Cheers to ya!!
Cheers to ya!! Originally Posted by lilylivered
How’s your cuck/simp option working out?
So lady livers/ your hygiene is ok..your simping/lap dog/mouth piece is not
How’s your cuck/simp option working out? Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
plastic man ...wills sees yas overs ...ons the cuck site ta further ...schools ...ya ons whys yer ...gonna change yer name ta ...mild nikki
Targeting of members is not acceptable The last thread was closed let’s move on please
Now I’m restricted from sharing of information
Now I’m restricted from sharing of information Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
Let’s do a QS for $, and you can review me
Well... this is something...
Targeting of members is not acceptable The last thread was closed let’s move on please Originally Posted by Dr-epg
unless in a Encounter Report ????
unless in a Encounter Report ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
OSD actually has a good point here. Why is it the guys are allowed to gang up and talk about women they haven't even seen on review boards, with no risk of punishment or being called out for "targeting members" (since women are also, in fact, a part of the eccie member community), but we can't talk about guys who we have actually seen without it being called "targeting members"? Where is the line?
OSD actually has a good point here. Why is it the guys are allowed to gang up and talk about women they haven't even seen on review boards, with no risk of punishment or being called out for "targeting members" (since women are also, in fact, a part of the eccie member community), but we can't talk about guys who we have actually seen without it being called "targeting members"? Where is the line? Originally Posted by valkyra
that
and is not any report if a member pointing at ????

I think this thread is ok, lets call it screening

one point Smoking Status:

some gals smoke and some don't, I smoke so to a non-smoke I stink

many gals fooled guys into think they did not smoke,but did

LOL at incall her and guys that did smoke did so outside so other guys would not know.

so when I filled in Smoking Status: how could I tell, I smoke

I did a lot of smoking back porch or outside with lady's most reports had as a non-smoker
that
and is not any report if a member pointing ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
that's not how a moderator position works. you're supposed to moderate the forum to make sure people follow the rules and point or warn when needed. they shouldn't only rely on what other people report to them, but they should be actively looking over ALL new posts and boards and making sure they fit with Eccie's rules and regulations.

Just because a person reports someone doesn't mean they get points. it means a moderator looked into it, decided that it was against the rules and applied points to you. Either the mod didn't notice it, or didn't think it was worth pointing (until another person reported it - then they'd be more driven to do something about it)
OSD actually has a good point here. Why is it the guys are allowed to gang up and talk about women they haven't even seen on review boards, with no risk of punishment or being called out for "targeting members" (since women are also, in fact, a part of the eccie member community), but we can't talk about guys who we have actually seen without it being called "targeting members"? Where is the line? Originally Posted by valkyra
You're absolutely 100% correct and right on target. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
There is a difference between the roles of the male and female members - the direction of cash flow. It is common in other transactions for customers to publicly rate the entities with which they do business. It is very uncommon for these entities to publicly rate their customers. That said, why does anyone pay any attention to comments made about a lady by a guy with no firsthand knowledge of her, or comments about a guy from a lady who has never met him?