Missing Joy

Sometimes shit just happens for no discernible reasons.

I want to share my thoughts and prayers for a lovely lady I saw for a long time.

I connected through WhatsYourPrice, and we became close over a period of years. Joy was diagnosed this past year with melanoma of the eye, that then metastasized and over the course of a year and finally took her life. She left her three kids behind.

I cannot say enough about her loving care to anyone and all in need, her tenacious devotion to her kids, and to her quiet and humble strength in the face of tremendous challenge and pain.

Goodbye Joy, and blessings this Christmas to your family.

Moose
I am sorry for her loss. Blessings to her family and friends.
Peace be with her and strength with her family
#28 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.

Thread is being closed for respect to the family