Any info on Lily Rayne / Pinky Kitten?

I see the rates and all I need to know. Fn ridiculous. Can see 3 sexy ladies for that.
mmm other than rent to dang high ????
my oh my
Unfortunately, there's a few born every minute...
Advance payment required... She calls it a "Retainer", musta been good at lawyer skool...
Her “homebase” on Tryst changed from Rochester to Buffalo. Her linktree states Connecticut.
Send that “retainer”. Let us know how it works out.
Her “homebase” on Tryst changed from Rochester to Buffalo. Her linktree states Connecticut.
Send that “retainer”. Let us know how it works out. Originally Posted by BlondeLexi
Lexi And you wonder why we don’t like deposit
When you pushing 40 and over charge, a deposit is required
Lexi And you wonder why we don’t like deposit Originally Posted by Buffalo1966
I get it from both sides. I don’t require deposits and it certainly sucks when touring and I have multiple last minute (ahem, Covid symptoms/exposure) cancellations leading to big holes in my day.

On other hand some providers have tarnished the word deposit. However there are some legit providers that you wouldn’t have to worry about, particularly the touring ladies.
Idk of many local legit 30-50’s year old providers that require deposits. I don’t see the correlation between age and deposits. In fact, I see more younger providers requiring deposits.

When you pushing 40 and over charge, a deposit is required Originally Posted by bf0082
Idk of many local legit 30-50’s year old providers that require deposits. I don’t see the correlation between age and deposits. In fact, I see more younger providers requiring deposits. Originally Posted by BlondeLexi
track team spinning ops spinners have them there car dealer payments to keep up with Mam
Better get overnight BBFS CIA CIP for those prices
Better get overnight BBFS CIA CIP for those prices Originally Posted by KingInTheNorth
without the free gifts that could come with that ????
7 hunj. But she’s kind enough not to charge extra for outcall. What a saint.