They are called the GOAT generation for a reason

They are the GOAT.

I dont even recognize this country anymore.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ought_for.html Originally Posted by oilfieldace

100-Year-Old WW2 Veteran Breaks Down: "This Is Not The Country We Fought For"

Posted By RCP Video
On Date July 4, 2022

Carl Spurlin Dekel, a 100-year Marine Corps World War Two veteran, told FOX-13 in Tampa Bay that he is worried about the future of America. During an emotional interview, he said he worries future generations won't have the same opportunities he had, despite having to fight and watch his fellow countrymen die on the front lines. Watch and read more about Dekel's service and his 100th birthday celebration in Plant City, Florida.

"Most important thing in my life was serving my country. I don't think I could take away from that," Dekel said about World War Two. "They shipped me straight out to Guantánamo, which was a Navy base, and put me in a machine gun company."

"It was an honor for me to serve my country and if I had to do it again and I was the same age. I would do it. I guarantee you," he said.

"People don’t realize what they have," Dekel said, showing his emotions. "The things we did and the things we fought for and the boys that died for it, it’s all gone down the drain."
They are the GOAT.

I dont even recognize this country anymore. Originally Posted by winn dixie

From GOAT to BLOAT.............