One of Us. Libs who gave up wokeness for reality.

Macy Gray calls out the trans agenda. Getting surgery does not make you a woman.

I was thinking something similar yesterday. If you suddenly became "fill in the blank", would you know how it was to grow up that way or to be that? Not a chance. For all the movies and TV shows (Watermelon Man, South Park, Soul Man, Juwana Man, etc.) there is no way to BE something you were not born as.

So, I nominate Macy Gray for the One of US award.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39Bnk6VU53Y
Why are you so obsessed with gender issues?

Seems like that's a common thread running through the right side of this forum. That and, as your OP illustrates, race.

I believe it's fear of the unknown.
I guess the Left won't be satisfied until we are all wearing a Mao uniform with short hair, no make up allowed so that we all look the same, can't tell one from the other and we all get the same amount of money each month from the government whether we choose to work or not.

And you ask if we are heading on the wrong direction? Hell 78% of Democrats say we aren't headed in the right direction.
It's the Dems that obsessed with gender issues. Haven't you noticed?

Austin Ellen - her/she or she/her but I prefer Princess.

Why are you so obsessed with gender issues?

Seems like that's a common thread running through the right side of this forum. That and, as your OP illustrates, race.

I believe it's fear of the unknown. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I guess the Left won't be satisfied until we are all wearing a Mao uniform with short hair, no make up allowed so that we all look the same, can't tell one from the other and we all get the same amount of money each month from the government whether we choose to work or not.

And you ask if we are heading on the wrong direction? Hell 78% of Democrats say we aren't headed in the right direction. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I agree with you that we’re not heading in the right direction. Every poll asks that.

But I don’t know where you come up with the rest of that extreme bs. I don’t believe that. Nor do I know what that has to do with Macy Gray.

You seem to be against freedom.

Obviously you don’t either.
Austin Ellen - her/she or she/her but I prefer Princess. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I’m going with handsome/brilliant. Call me anything else and your a racist bigot.