Seriously

Highland Park mass shooting suspect had two prior incidents, police said

Robert Crimo, the suspect in the Highland Park Fourth of July parade shooting that killed seven and wounded dozens, was involved in two incidents prior to the massacre, police said Tuesday.

In April 2019, an individual called police a week after learning of Crimo attempting suicide, authorities said. Police said the matter was handled by mental health professionals with no law enforcement.

In September 2019, a family member reported Crimo had a collection of knives and “was going to kill everyone,” authorities said. Police responded to the incident and removed the weapons from Crimo’s possession, police said. Highland Park police notified State Police of the incident but no further actions were taken.

Read more.
He was going to kill himself because he was so despondent over Trump's poor poll numbers
Other reports are now saying that the police knew this family well and made multiple house calls presumably from the parents reporting activity of their child. Red Flag anyone? But hey, we don't want to interfere in anybodies rights, right?

Attempted suicide, openly talking about murdering people but hey, I guess that isn't enough, but then ask yourself, if that isn't enough, what the hell would be enough.

Kinda ironic I think that this wack-job wanted to be a "rapper". Should we read anything into that? Perhaps that rap is full of violence? But then they are just expressing their "reality" right? And their reality is plastered all over TV, games, social media and we wonder why any of this happens?

Can we seriously be this dumb?
And just so I'm clear, I'm not for banning a damn thing! I'm saying a civilized society of people should stand the fuck up and call this shit out. You want to tattoo your face because you've been told for your 4 years in high school that you were ugly and maybe the ugliest person they had ever seen and the solution to that in this kids mind ( maybe, spitballing here ) get his face tattooed and that will make him even uglier, so there!

Well, sorry kid, doesn't work that way, never has worked that way. When they see fear, they go after you even more, with the ultimate goal of breaking you even though every kid in the country should now realize, leads to school shootings. Seems like it's always the bullied. Apparently we just aren't smart enough to see this, or is it that we do see and don't know what to do about it because anything to be done about it, will be opposed by louder, newer, more Progressive people ( they'll tell you ) who will tell you they know best and we've got 2 more votes than you do ( not meant to be taken literally ).

Let's quit kidding ourselves and do something about this people instead of perpetuating the fall of the greatest experiment in freedom the world has ever known.

Yes, I stole that last part!
Well that’ll bring the victims back.
Well that’ll bring the victims back. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You worship the "victims". You and your WTF death cult.
You worship the "victims". You and your WTF death cult. Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Excuse me? That’s a new one on us.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!