Clothing

Does it make a difference if a providers hair and makeup is done (I mean as long as she doesnt have the just fuxked look)? What about what she is wearing. If she has a concert tshirt and cut off blue jean shorts on or does she need to look like she just walked off the vanity fair cover?

I usually wear a tight black mini and a nice shirt or even a form fitting dress.

What if I wore "regular" clothes.....whats your view point on this?
I'm fine with whatever a girl wants to wear. It's not a negative for me if she's dressed down and comfortable, but it's a bonus if she's dressed nicely. I like nice lingerie, particularly stockings.
I love playing dress-up! I don't know how much it contributes to the session from my clients' point of view, but it absolutely contributes to my personal enjoyment of every session. If I know the gentleman, that helps...but usually I just go with what fits the mood on any particular day.

Let's see, Friday I was some version of a slutty witch, Sunday night I went with slutty aerobics instructor, last night was slutty business woman look, today was Texas princess. I don't treat sessions like Halloween by any means, but it's a crucial part of my mental prep and it helps me to get creative with my expansive lingerie collection. Stockings and heels are fun, but that's just the beginning!
A well-attired lady is very important to me, be it lingerie, smart casual or even just a flattering summer dress. I trust the lady to be stylish. A thoughtful outfit signals that an effort has been made to put some forethought into the experience.
It's always nice when I can notice the lady spend a little time getting ready. When I'm met by a lady wearing just a towel and wet hair, I always assume her last session ended 15 minutes ago.
Clothing is optional but having hair and makeup and looking fresh and presentable is something I appreciate.
I personally like to wear dresses and look feminine for the guys (and myself). I choose not to wear make-up out of respect for married clients that don't need any tell-tale signs.
As for lingerie, never for the first meeting.
I prefer she has on a summer dress with nothing underneath. I also prefer that she attempt to look her best and be very fresh smelling.
Clothing is optional but having hair and makeup and looking fresh and presentable is something I appreciate. Originally Posted by rock1man1
I agree, but I think too much makeup looks clownish. Less is more and none is better than too much. I never really understood why some clients ask for stage-level makeup. But to each their own.
The makeup thing I have never understood myself. I hardly wear makeup even in my personal.life but when I have guys requesting heavy lipstick.....I think to myself why? I dont even own lipstick. Im a glass kind of girl.

To me natural beauty goes a long way
A well-attired lady is very important to me, be it lingerie, smart casual or even just a flattering summer dress. I trust the lady to be stylish. A thoughtful outfit signals that an effort has been made to put some forethought into the experience. Originally Posted by Centaur
I agree, in as much as the clothes make the man; clothes make the woman. The effort in the details go a long way to guys that notice (and appreciate) said details. Personally, I notice things like nails, eyebrows, skill and effort with makeup, and, clothing choices. (ie don't wear what is in your photos just makes it look like that's the only "sexy thing" in your wardrobe).

The one time I visited a lady answer the door with wet hair and a towel I felt like she was just offering a warm hole and not an experience with a whole person. In the future I will no doubt walk out if that were to happen again.

The makeup thing I have never understood myself. I hardly wear makeup even in my personal.life but when I have guys requesting heavy lipstick.....I think to myself why? I dont even own lipstick. Im a glass kind of girl.

To me natural beauty goes a long way Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
Too much is rarely a good thing, but a little to accent and highlight is both visually pleasing and goes back to the effort put in before I arrive often points to the effort put in after I arrive.

I am not sure what a glass kind of girl is, or why that precludes owning lipstick. Unless you have received comments about your glass or lipstick in person I doubt it is a huge issue.
Well, for me it don't matter too much for a first meeting, but I do appreciate something feminine (skirt or dress). I think as one does more sessions with the same person, it is more fun to mix things up. Especially as it begins to show the real "you!"

Of course I think it would be fun to contribute by going shopping. Fun to watch her try on different outfits. I'm always up for that.

Now if I have bought clothing (or a couple of outfits) for a lady, I would hope that she would wear them for me. It is actually disappointing to do this and never see her in her gifts (you know who you are!).

To me natural beauty goes a long way Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
Make-up makes women look older! I always say "dress like you would normally, be comfortable."

A little trivia - lipstick was used in ancient Egypt by women to advertise a certain service.
Yes today was definitely Texas princess :-)
I love playing dress-up! I don't know how much it contributes to the session from my clients' point of view, but it absolutely contributes to my personal enjoyment of every session. If I know the gentleman, that helps...but usually I just go with what fits the mood on any particular day.

Let's see, Friday I was some version of a slutty witch, Sunday night I went with slutty aerobics instructor, last night was slutty business woman look, today was Texas princess. I don't treat sessions like Halloween by any means, but it's a crucial part of my mental prep and it helps me to get creative with my expansive lingerie collection. Stockings and heels are fun, but that's just the beginning! Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Yes today was definitely Texas princess :-)