Beware of Miana and Luna at CL Cab Royale

Miana grabbed $500 in funny money from the tabe right after I bought it and ran to the dressing room to get ready to leave. Luna told me to giver her $400 up front to meet here outside in the smoking lounge to go back to her place for a hand job. I said no and we agreed on $100 up front. Needless to say she never showed.
Miana grabbed $500 in funny money from the tabe right after I bought it and ran to the dressing room to get ready to leave. Luna told me to giver her $400 up front to meet here outside in the smoking lounge to go back to her place for a hand job. I said no and we agreed on $100 up front. Needless to say she never showed. Originally Posted by BryanDiamond

So many things wrong even before you got taken. First, why do you have money on the table in plain sight? You have a need to show off or something. Trust me you looked more like a mark than a baller. Sounds to me like you where flashing and that is never a good thing anywhere unless you can back it up. Second, if she took it than she only expected you to be a none threat and weak. Third, 400 for a hand job wtf where you thinking, jesus. No wonder some of these girls get gps. Fourth, no money upfront ever just like anything else you do thats shady. Fifth, maybe you should read some of the older post and see how they recommend handling yourself at a club.
I didn’t know they had “funny money” or a smoking lounge?
CR had an outdoor balcony behind the stage for smoking. Not sure if it's still there. No idea about the funny money but it's still Duncan World.
cant believe they have funny money, usually takes them 30 minutes to process my credit card on a few drinks...making copies of the card etc.
Never leave money, or give money in advance to a stripper.

They are strippers.
What do you mean by funny money?
Club bills bought with credit card
The suit set the funny money on the table as I bought it, and it was gone before I had a chance to pick it up. The outdoor lounge is located downstairs in front of the building. As you face the cashier it's behind you.
The suit set the funny money on the table as I bought it, and it was gone before I had a chance to pick it up. Originally Posted by BryanDiamond
are you disputing the charge with your CC Company? sounds like you have a case, if you basically never had a chance at the funny money.

I've seen guys leave lots of money in front of them, on a table. I think they feel girls will be attracted to come over and visit. I never understood that. I have to beat them off me at times, even when they don't know if I have any cash.
  • slap
  • 11-05-2018, 08:06 AM
Miana the fat Thai girl that looks Hispanic?
Miana the fat Thai girl that looks Hispanic? Originally Posted by slap
Miana the fat Thai girl that looks Hispanic? Originally Posted by slap
is she the one thats like 48 years old and has giant tits?
I learned this lesson the hard way. Long story, don't ask. But if you complain to management AND you are a reliable (known) customer, then they can stop her from cashing it in. But you have to make it known right away. At BDD at least (and they are sister clubs) the girl can't cash it in until the next business day, so you have a chance to appeal to management. If you're not on good terms with management, though, you might not have a chance.

Second lesson, never buy and give a girl funny money. Show up with the amount of cash you're willing to spend. Legit dancers don't like funny money because it costs you $22 and the dancer only gets $18, the rest goes to the club. Also, when you give them funny money they get a 1099.