Trump first 60 days

Is he making America great again ? Seems like this is what have gotten:

"I like to hear myself talk about myself. It's unbelievable. In fact, it's fantastic.
And everybody knows it."
  • Trey
  • 03-26-2017, 04:03 PM
Elections have consequences. Thats what they keep saying. We have to deal with it. It's four years. In 2020 most will see the light.
  • nu2
  • 03-26-2017, 04:11 PM
While Trump says "America First" , investors are putting their money in companies overseas.
I
"I like to hear myself talk . . . Originally Posted by VitaMan
Hello, tap, tap, tap . . .
Is this thing on?
Is he making America great again ? Seems like this is what have gotten:

"I like to hear myself talk about myself. It's unbelievable. In fact, it's fantastic.
And everybody knows it." Originally Posted by VitaMan
He can't be any worse than obama, who was the absolute most corrupt POTUS in our nations history. No doubt there will be more stuff come out in the future that adds to his corrupt status. moo-shell will always have the legacy of having kids lose weight while she was first lady...........kids lost weight because they wouldn't eat that crap.

I don't think Trump will be selling off our uranium to the Russians, or sending billions to Iran through a money laundering scheme. Yea, Trump is an arrogant jerk, but he's not a closet Muslim like hussein obama.

Speaking of corrupt crooks, did any of you really and truly want bitch hillary in the white house? I lived with fucking obama for 8 years, so you guys can suck it up for the next 3 and 3/4 years. Shit, the guy has only been in office a little over 2 months, give him a chance.
Fuck giving him a chance.
Elections have consequences. Thats what they keep saying. We have to deal with it. It's four years. In 2020 most will see the light. Originally Posted by Trey
That is if his ass doesn't have a stroke first.

Maybe if he start fucking Melania again and sleep in the same room with her he could possibly think a little better. If not, Beavis and Butthead's twin sister(KellyAnne) or that big booty hoe Omarosa better start hooking him up! Shit, they both should fuck him at the same time! We know Trump LOVES pussy.

Fuck giving him a chance. Originally Posted by OmegaSupreme1911
Right! If folks have to rail his ass for the next 4 years like muthafuckas did Obama for the past 8, that will be done!
He can't be any worse than obama, who was the absolute most corrupt POTUS in our nations history. No doubt there will be more stuff come out in the future that adds to his corrupt status. moo-shell will always have the legacy of having kids lose weight while she was first lady...........kids lost weight because they wouldn't eat that crap.

I don't think Trump will be selling off our uranium to the Russians, or sending billions to Iran through a money laundering scheme. Yea, Trump is an arrogant jerk, but he's not a closet Muslim like hussein obama.

Speaking of corrupt crooks, did any of you really and truly want bitch hillary in the white house? I lived with fucking obama for 8 years, so you guys can suck it up for the next 3 and 3/4 years. Shit, the guy has only been in office a little over 2 months, give him a chance. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
How do you really feel??

...and dude, not even ISRAEL is happy with him right now

Not to mention their, or PR's healthcare shit got pulled, why? Because the objectors thought it too much like the ACA aka "Obamacare-lite" so it must be worth something, no?

The sad part is that repealing the ACA compromises the health care of the very core group of ignorant people that voted for him and desperately need that shit.

We know Trump LOVES pussy.

Right! Originally Posted by kerwil62
Can't fault him for that particular preference now can we?

Right!
Fuck giving him a chance. Originally Posted by OmegaSupreme1911
Spoken like a true patriot who loves his country.
You would think that a .45 guy would have a little more sense.
You would think that a .45 guy would have a little more sense. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Aw come on, I own several 1911's too!

Off Topic.. but hear what happened outside Tulsa yesterday? 2A!
the man has only been in office a little over two months! gotta love the haters!
Way to go Donald for retaliating against the chemical attack. Brought tear in my eyes. Let me know if you want air strikes after tomahawks. Lemme know if you want to engage further should not take time for me...waiting in the wings.
Way to go Donald for retaliating against the chemical attack. Brought tear in my eyes. Let me know if you want air strikes after tomahawks. Lemme know if you want to engage further should not take time for me...waiting in the wings. Originally Posted by Caligula1
When I saw the headlines... I smiled, and shared your same sentiments.. Putin thought he had Trump in checkmate yesterday.. Nice response, POTUS.