A Friday Night Well Spent ......

Will you wash my rod like that and make it shine? (Maybe a spit shine?)
Oh, and it looks like your muffler bearings are on backwards....
Does that one have a "double pumper" ???
Nice Brooke love the HP on this engine .....
There's a thought in Seattle they have coffee shops that women wear bikinis... and serve beverages... maybe a bikini car wash thats open as a business lol...
TW & GS .... can't a girl simply get a "Nice job" comment?

COW.jpg
Nice Brooke love the HP on this engine ..... Originally Posted by Caligula1
Thank you! She's been great to me! I do have 93k on the engine now, so I would love to get her on a dyno to see how much of her original HP she still puts out.
Thank you! She's been great to me! I do have 93k on the engine now, so I would love to get her on a dyno to see how much of her original HP she still puts out. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Oil change, new air filter, and I bet she dyno's more... she's been "broken in"
^^^^ Interesting.
Have a 2013 Veloster Turbo I need to have done!
We can do it together!
I love your Work!
Well done Lady!
Some Tequila as we do the Job!
Thank you! She's been great to me! I do have 93k on the engine now, so I would love to get her on a dyno to see how much of her original HP she still puts out. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Why not spend around $400 to get a hand held tuner to really wake your car up. Installing the tune is a breeze and whoever does the dyno for you could do this. I'm guessing you'll be adding around 20 or so horsepower. It takes around 20 minutes to save your stock tune, then install the new tune. Actually the 5.0 Mustang platform is a great platform for performance parts. I always used http://www.americanmuscle.com/ for my parts.

I had a 2013 auto Mustang GT and was able to run 12.7's right off the showroom floor. With some minor bolt on options, I was able to hit high 11's. This is the quarter mile.

I'm not sure if your car has a warranty, however this tune could terminate your drive train (engine, transmission, rear end) warranty.

Is your car auto or manual?

Here is what I would suggest for a pure stock Mustang. The Bama tune is pretty safe and simple and they will give you a choice of 87, 91, and 93 octane tunes. The customer service of American Muscle, Bama, and Diablo is great and very helpful. Naturally the 93 tune is the most aggressive, however you really need to use 93 octane gas with this tune. Since I drive a GM, I've studied up on the diablo tuner, and according to the people of diablo, the tune is untraceable, however I can't personally vouch for this.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/diablo...i2-1114gt.html
*I* dont think those tunes are all worth it unless you have other modifications done to the vehicle... now, on turbocharged vehicle, yes.. I'd rather spend the $400 and put some gearing in that bad boy.. 3:73's are always nice

But what do I know.. I probably know way too much about this topic
*I* dont think those tunes are all worth it unless you have other modifications done to the vehicle... now, on turbocharged vehicle, yes.. I'd rather spend the $400 and put some gearing in that bad boy.. 3:73's are always nice

But what do I know.. I probably know way too much about this topic Originally Posted by Still-Naughty
I thought about 3.73's however if she has a manual she may already have them. I suggested the tune as there is no labor and it's a real easy mod that gives great bang for the buck. I would suggest staying away from Fords 'pro-cal' tuner, as I didn't get any good results on it at all. I returned the car to stock and used the pro-cal tuner as a fishing weight, then put on the Bama which yielded some pretty good results, however it was a very conservative tune. Lund makes a good tune as does Shawn out in California if he's still there. http://www.advancedenginedevelopment.com/dyno-tuning

My take on the canned tunes that they're OK for stock or mildly modded engines....long tube headers, CAI, catted or uncatted mid pipes. For a car with forced induction, I would go with a dyno tune. Then again, I hate dynos for rear wheel horsepower ratings as I judge the cars power at the strip. The dynos love the manual cars and they almost always have more horsepower, however the same car with an auto will most likely kick the manual cars ass.

Perhaps in real life we may have come across each other in different car forums. Right now I'm real active in a corvette forum.