Name: Lita The Italian Princess
User ID:: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ack-53792.html
Phone: (817) 790-4011
Email Address: BBBJPrincess@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ack-53792.html
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: West FTW
Activities: LFK, DFK, Make-out, Body Worship, DATY, FIV, BBBJ, FF, BLS, TUMA, K9, MISH, Massage, MSOG, CIMNQNS
Hair Length and Color: Slightly curly, smooth, long, down to the middle of the back , brown and blonde highlights.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Medium height, pretty face and sexy smile, curvy body, natural goodies, great conversationalist, nympho for real.

Recommendation: Yes
Is she on p411
Lita is one of the best I've ever had. Highly recommend her!!

Ducky
Is she on p411 Originally Posted by Stamptheworld
Short answer: No.
Long answer: She used to be 7 yrs. ago. Now she is more UTR.
BTW this review may appear TGTBT for many readers, but as I have spent several sessions with Miss Lita, I can find no reason to doubt any part of it.
The lady is what I refer to as a 'Female Hobbyest'. That is, a lady who could live financially well without the hobby except for one thing: Not enough XXX fun in her life! Thus, the hobby.
Now that I think of it, I may be due for a return trip to 'Princess Land'.
Is she on p411 Originally Posted by Stamptheworld
No. She isn’t on P411. @Bushjumper is right—she’s more UTR now.
Lita is one of the best I've ever had. Highly recommend her!!

Ducky Originally Posted by DuckyDale
Yes. Definitely a big “Yes” for recommendation!
Short answer: No.
Long answer: She used to be 7 yrs. ago. Now she is more UTR.
BTW this review may appear TGTBT for many readers, but as I have spent several sessions with Miss Lita, I can find no reason to doubt any part of it.
The lady is what I refer to as a 'Female Hobbyest'. That is, a lady who could live financially well without the hobby except for one thing: Not enough XXX fun in her life! Thus, the hobby.
Now that I think of it, I may be due for a return trip to 'Princess Land'. Originally Posted by Bushjumper
Well described! She is our counter part , a “Female Hobbyist” with particular “benefits”, unlike us!