certain types squirt more than others?

I've noticed a trend and I'm wondering if anyone else agrees or knows why. It seems as though most of the girls here who say they can squirt are either AA or BBWs. Anyone else see this? Why is that the case?
I would not say that is a fair assumption. AngelaS is neither AA nor BBW and she is a squirter.
  • BLM69
  • 01-04-2017, 09:57 AM
All women squirt after drinking lots of water
I don't think that's entirely true either. I have squirted but it's seems to be a small handful of gentlemen who seem to be able to get me to do it every time!! I can't do it to myself, god knows I've tried lol. Some girls may just know how to control it better than others or the guys they see know how to get them to that point. Just a thought :P

The first time a guy got me to squirt I was barely overweight so I'm not sure it's a bbw thing.

To be honest I'd never be a squirter if the guy hadn't been so persistent about making me do it every single time we slept together!

At first it was difficult to get me to squirt, but now it comes much easier.

Squirting has nothing to do with race or body size. As someone who is curvy and Black, I happen to squirt. I don't squirt because I'm Black. Maybe this is a perception limited to those who are in Dallas. But there's a good amount of nationally touring thin white providers who squirt.
I know more skinny/slender white squirters than black or bbw or black & bbw so it's not a race or body type thing at all.
Would love to make NP squirt all over me!!! Damn girl you are so freaking hot!!
Haha thanks!! What are you waiting for, an official invitation? Never know until you try
This is a completely false assumption. Some of the biggest squirters on this board are very thin and or petite. OP is not breaking this down into the categories of what appeals to him which I assume are thiner squirters or what actually stimulates them to squirt.
Non squirter here. Not gonna happen.

Breaking down stereotypes one post at a time..
That's piss

Edit: It's not entirely piss, piss is just a component of it. But hey, you guys seem to like golden showers and shit like that.
Have only been in the BBW classification for the past 5 years. Have been a squirter for the past 20'ish years.

Google "skene's gland."
Yes Jane! School them on female anatomy.
Wayment, are you all saying that there's no piss in ladyjizz?