Do you ever just think...Box Wine?

Do you ever sign onto Eccie and see a string of posts from a member and think...wtf are they thinking or talking about? When I do, I think two words to myself...Box Wine. Incredibly convenient, but hazardous to your posting health?

There have been some good examples. Especially in Dallas and Houston. I'm thinking we might need a classics thread aka The Trainwreck Compilation Thread.

In the end does this sort of behavior influence your decision to meet the other member? That can be good or bad. Guy or girl.
OP are you throwing stones in your own glass house..?
Its pretty safe to throw stones while drinking box wine. No expensive glasses to break
OP are you throwing stones in your own glass house..? Originally Posted by honest_abe
That would be positive, ghost rider.
Its pretty safe to throw stones while drinking box wine. No expensive glasses to break Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I totally spat my mouthful of box wine. And yes, HA, sometimes I wake up in the morning and double check my own late night postings. I think anyone who drinks or gets really tired does.

It's a serious question. I know in those trainwreck threADs, there are plenty of people who say they want to see the poster after reading the BSC. Some guys love that stuff.
Haha.. I have a couple of acquaintances on this board that I have texted and told to step away from the keyboard with their drink in the air.
Grace you are definitely very clever.. good to see you posting!
Yes...it happens. Sometimes it's funny on all counts. Sometimes you see it happening and you try to help and stop it and then the Ban Hammer. Ouch!
I have always thought Grace was the most clever lady on Eccie.
Thanks y'all. Haven't been around as much. With the real world job keeping me in the Northeast, didn't have as much time nor inclination to post. Now I'm moving back home-ish... so ... hey
Good, you have definitely been missed. xoxo
we used to just drunk dial old school way
now there is dunk texting & Threading

box wine makes your clothes fall off ..
I'm usually naked when I start!
Never done box wine. I usually do MD or Four Loko when I'm feeling for a cheap drink
Box Wine is sort of an Eccie tradition, but truth be told, I'm more of a Taaka - mixes easy just add people kinda girl. I filter it through a Brita filter and and it's so smooooooth. Like butta.