Reference friendly list.

I propose the ladies start a reference friendly list.

To be on this list you must be reference friendly. You give a reference even if only seen the guy oncd a couple years ago. You report honestly what you know about the hobbyist. Was he on time? Was he respectful? Was he considerate not doing/requestiong things you said were uncomfortable or just don't like to do. Ho much did he push you to go beyond your stated boundaries.

Now the ladies would decide who is on the list. You essentiall post a review of other providers with respect to how reference friendly they are. You review them on how accurate the review is.

And when you finish checking another providers references when you see the guy you make sure he know who gave him a feference and sho declinced That way a real gentleman can go give a reward visit to one of his references that consistently confirms he is a quality person.

Ladies your screening could go faster as you couold read these privately discussed referecnes roughly made publicl And also as we see the ladies on the list who have bee vouched as reference friendly we could give thses friendly ladied first priority on see new ladies.

When you screen a guy and check his references and people vouch for him you should right up front as the guy arrives take a minute or tow before or after session to let the hobbyist know show game him a reference. I know when I know someone has vouched for me and know someone staked their reputation on my ability to be respectful I fell extra motivated to live up tot the recommendation I receieved.

So some of you clever ladies get together and form the listl. Develop a point system or something so you can have an ongoing weekly list of the best at giving useful recommendations.

And eccie mods help them out.
I know when I start thinking about seeing someone new for variety I would probably put a lot of stock in seeing those ladies who are on the top half of that list.
Honestly, I don't know if I'd go search for a list prior to reaching out for reference. But what I will and usually do is look at a lady's bio page, at her signature line or maybe even her website, if she has one, to see if she's reference friendly or if she has requirements.

For instance, I have on my bio page that I am reference friendly, provided that I've seen someone recently (within the last 12 months). I also request that they email or pm me as I do not give references by phone or Twitter.
A lot of that will change in January. Several ladies(if they are still around) will stop giving references as part of the January changes.

A group list is less than ideal, especially at that time.
What’s happening in January? Is there a thread I can visit that talks about changes and is it related to P411 and their enrollment being available then?
I propose the ladies start a reference friendly list.

To be on this list you must be reference friendly. You give a reference even if only seen the guy oncd a couple years ago. You report honestly what you know about the hobbyist. Was he on time? Was he respectful? Was he considerate not doing/requestiong things you said were uncomfortable or just don't like to do. Ho much did he push you to go beyond your stated boundaries.

Now the ladies would decide who is on the list. You essentiall post a review of other providers with respect to how reference friendly they are. You review them on how accurate the review is.

And when you finish checking another providers references when you see the guy you make sure he know who gave him a feference and sho declinced That way a real gentleman can go give a reward visit to one of his references that consistently confirms he is a quality person.

Ladies your screening could go faster as you couold read these privately discussed referecnes roughly made publicl And also as we see the ladies on the list who have bee vouched as reference friendly we could give thses friendly ladied first priority on see new ladies.

When you screen a guy and check his references and people vouch for him you should right up front as the guy arrives take a minute or tow before or after session to let the hobbyist know show game him a reference. I know when I know someone has vouched for me and know someone staked their reputation on my ability to be respectful I fell extra motivated to live up tot the recommendation I receieved.

So some of you clever ladies get together and form the listl. Develop a point system or something so you can have an ongoing weekly list of the best at giving useful recommendations.

And eccie mods help them out. Originally Posted by ValenTX

That sounds like a lot of work frankly. And just speaking for myself; I don't think many ladies keep records that detailed.

I'd have to hire a secretary to do all that record keeping. And I'm not doing that. And writing reviews on other providers!? Uh, no. We can just send out our reference requests and see who responds. If a lady doesn't answer, I let the client know. Many providers state clearly that they are not reference friendly, and many state that they ARE.

Perhaps it's really up to the clients to choose ladies that give references. He can even inquire about this when he schedules an appointment. If you need references, choose a reference friendly provider and ask her if she will accept reference requests for you. Simple.

But I am very reference friendly.
I would be BEYOND impressed if a lady could remember seeing me ONCE a couple of years ago.