Reference friendly

Hey ladies let's have a contest.
Post a counted list of the guys you have gave a reference for in the same list. Your rank on the list will be purely based on how many references you have given for guys in the last week. Yall list them up and I will do the compiling.
  • dgc92
  • 11-19-2018, 12:10 AM
I gave 5,782,541 references in the past day alone.

Someone prove me wrong.

What? I'm just getting ahead of the crowd, making a lie so big nobody will have the balls (or ovaries) to top it.
I've given 2.

Not exactly statistically significant unless you take into account that I haven't seen anyone since my last trip down in July.
97 (Okay, I'm lying, too, I haven't even seen that many guys, LOL).
I haven't kept track! Why would I?
I did give 1 this morning.
I gave 2day

and a few last week
Or perhaps a different direction to same goal. Ladies, who among our fellow providers are the best about giving reliable references? Any you are willing to name who rarely or never give references when you ask.

What I am thinking is down the road as new ladies catch my interest those reported by you ladies as being the most reference friendly and thus assumed to be the most safety conscious would be the ones I take a second look at first. And any ladies I know do not care enough about the other providers to give out references are probably women I would not want to see myself.
  • grean
  • 11-20-2018, 10:37 AM
The problem is, while many, if not most ladies here are very good about giving references, some are not. They may say they are reference friendly but then when you use them as a reference they fail to respond to the inquiry by the new lady who you are trying to see.

The best way is just to look at their history. If they are well reviewed and have been around, you'll know who is and who isn't good for references.

Also just because she may have given you a reference once, doesn't mean she'll do it next time.

She might have just posted her ad or responded in coed. Her avatar is bright green so you know she's online.

She still won't respond to you when you ask her why she isn't responding to the ladies reference inquiry. Sometime the next week she'll apologize and say she missed the messages and offer to see you instead.
Or perhaps a different direction to same goal. Ladies, who among our fellow providers are the best about giving reliable references? Any you are willing to name who rarely or never give references when you ask.

What I am thinking is down the road as new ladies catch my interest those reported by you ladies as being the most reference friendly and thus assumed to be the most safety conscious would be the ones I take a second look at first. And any ladies I know do not care enough about the other providers to give out references are probably women I would not want to see myself. Originally Posted by ValenTX

Man, I applaud your effort. Your heart is in the right place. However, if Provider A comes on here and says Provider B, Provider C, and Provider D are good at replying to Reference Checks, she is building up the competition. That isn't a slam on any provider at all. I own my own business and I'm damn sure not going to promote my competition in any way shape or form. Hopefully I will be wrong and very surprised. Maybe this thread will turn into some type of glorified "pay it forward" where the ladies actually promote others and in turn there is some sort of revelation in the Provider Community.

I know this is supposed to be a team effort with all of us trying to keep our hobby safe ... so I do APPLAUD those ladies who do actually give/verify references.
Plus some ladies pick and choose who they respond to. Some will give glowing references to ladies inside of their little “crews” but straight up ignore others.

Just let us worry about the screening side of the business and go get a blow job
Plus some ladies pick and choose who they respond to. Some will give glowing references to ladies inside of their little “crews” but straight up ignore others. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Solid point I hadn't even thought about!!
Even though I'm no longer accepting appointment requests; I'm keeping my account open for at least a year, so ladies can PM me for references. I feel it's important for their safety, and I've always let my clients know that I'll be a reference for them. I just never mentioned that it may an extremely positive ref or a lukewarm ref or even a "see him at your risk; I'll never see him again. It was not a good date"! Or even a "This guy was a total douche and made me uncomfortable or was too rough. Could be dangerous".

And of course I report immediately if he shorted me, or left NO donation, or stayed WAY over the time and wouldn't leave, or was a NCNS. We ladies always report to each other if a person sends inappropriate texts, PM's, or emails. Especially if these communications go on and on and on until he has to be blocked. Just like you clients are picky about who you see, so are we. We do our due diligence and screening. So take no for an answer and don't beg or blow up a ladies inbox or phone. You'll wind up on the DNS list.

So guys just know;
Your bad behavior will be reported and quickly spread to all of the providers. Including physical description and all handles that have been have on Eccie AND on other sites.(But no personal info of course). And a negative reference is much more likely to be given to another prover as opposed to a great reference, even by those shady providers who don't want to share a really good client or even those that rarely rarely respond to ref requests. But these negative experiences are usually reported in the ladies area as well as other verification sites.
It is not going to work bruh....

Anywho....in these trouble times, it is a RISK DEPENDING on the provider to GIVE the next gal a reference for you. Especially if her bills are due.

By Feb...it might a crisis.

Are you preferred member? Could help
Also there are a ton of ladies who don't use references when screening.

Happy Thanksgiving

Hey ladies let's have a contest.
Post a counted list of the guys you have gave a reference for in the same list. Your rank on the list will be purely based on how many references you have given for guys in the last week. Yall list them up and I will do the compiling. Originally Posted by ValenTX
Not really looking for ladies who do not require screening. Have no trouble getting screened. I do have a preference for seeing ladies who see giving references as a courtesy to the other providers as much as to help me.

GingerKatt for example with that attitude would skyrocket to top of my todo list if she were accepting new requests/clients.
Not really looking for ladies who do not require screening. Have no trouble getting screened. I do have a preference for seeing ladies who see giving references as a courtesy to the other providers as much as to help me.

GingerKatt for example with that attitude would skyrocket to top of my todo list if she were accepting new requests/clients. Originally Posted by ValenTX

Aww, that's sweet Valen, thank you!

I'll certainly let you know if my current arrangement does not turn out to be permanent. I love my guy but being with only one person is proving different for me. I truly enjoyed the variety of providing. But I guess everyone needs to settle down sometime.