Chris Wallace should be Fired Immediately

His comments are suggestive, create conflict, and have no place in the public realm.

We are all on the Honor System you Dinosaur!
  • oeb11
  • 10-02-2020, 04:39 PM
Wallace was paid by comrade Xi - it makes all 'teh' difference to 'teh' DPST's!
I was surprised the first time he lost control of the debate.
But then realized he was feeding questions to intentionally get both riled up. Which I also understand

But here's my main point: The microphones have an off switch. Why wasn't that part of the rules to start?
I was surprised the first time he lost control of the debate.
But then realized he was feeding questions to intentionally get both riled up. Which I also understand

But here's my main point: The microphones have an off switch. Why wasn't that part of the rules to start? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
+1 on that. Turn off the microphone of each participant when it is not his turn to speak. It is such an easy solution to prevent further chaos in future presidential debates. Vice-presidential debates also
Remember 1980 when they threatened to turn off Reagan's microphone? That exchange won Reagan the election.
Jimmy Carter won the election for Regan by being a totally ineffective president. He is a very good man, but was a lousy president
Jimmy Carter won the election for Regan by being a totally ineffective president. He is a very good man, but was a lousy president Originally Posted by Jam3768
thank you for the obvious!

btw- Ronald Reagan was the Greatest President we have ever had! No one in the field of either the 80 or 84 democratic field could've beaten Reagan!
Jimmy Carter won the election for Regan by being a totally ineffective president. He is a very good man, but was a lousy president Originally Posted by Jam3768
Yes^^^^^

Far too many did not get to live in the days of double digit inflation, double digit interest rates, and double digit unemployment.

Picture sitting in a New Car Dealership and rejoicing when the salesman says.......”great news. I can get you 16 percent interest”.
There has been quite the debate about the moderator controlling the mic's and Chris Wallace said "no thanks, and get blamed by both sides of not letting one or the other speak"? Imagine when it was all over and Chris Wallace allowed one or the other more mic time that the other, imagine the howls.

No, turning of the mics has been rejected by both sides so I'm turning off the debates, that is if there are any more. Does anybody seriously need these debates to make up their mind? If you don't know who you are voting for by now, you probably shouldn't be voting at all because you probably don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
Genius... The Presidents name is spelled R-E-A-G-A-N!
Please use your spell check. lolling

Yes^^^^^

Far too many did not get to live in the days of double digit inflation, double digit interest rates, and double digit unemployment.

Picture sitting in a New Car Dealership and rejoicing when the salesman says.......”great news. I can get you 16 percent interest”. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Not to mention the gas rationing!
Yes^^^^^

Picture sitting in a New Car Dealership and rejoicing when the salesman says.......”great news. I can get you 16 percent interest”. Originally Posted by Jackie S

When my mother passed, I went through a lot of her old papers, including her old mortgage on the house I grew up in--- 13.85%, and that was a couple years into Reagan. Mortgages didn't consistently drop below 10% until around 1990.

btw- Ronald Reagan was the Greatest President we have ever had! No one in the field of either the 80 or 84 democratic field could've beaten Reagan! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I was responding to the post right above mine where John Barleycorn said the exchange involving the threat to turn off ReAgan's microphone is what won the election for him.

Do you even bother to read all the posts in a thread before running off at the mouth. Obviously not

btw- Ronald Reagan was the Greatest President we have ever had! No one in the field of either the 80 or 84 democratic field could've beaten Reagan! Originally Posted by winn dixie

So.. let me understand. Its ok for you to tapdance on the grave of RBG because abortion...

But Reagan-- the person who, while the Governor of California.. pushed HARD to EXPAND the availability of abortion-- is the G.O.A.T.
So.. let me understand. Its ok for you to tapdance on the grave of RBG because abortion...

But Reagan-- the person who, while the Governor of California.. pushed HARD to EXPAND the availability of abortion-- is the G.O.A.T. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Reagan admits he made a mistake when he was california governor. had he been a more experience governor, he would not have signed off the abortion legislation. he misread legislation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politi...eagan#Abortion
Before the microphone incident Reagan was considered a nice old man who used to be an actor. Reagan's anger informed the world that the man had a backbone. He jumped 8 points in the polls to win the election.