To all those who look like me and do not want to be vaccinated

Let me borrow you ID and $200 for a day and get I will get vaccinated for you. That way we get the vaccine count closer to 100% I get some need cash you get a job.
thank you
this is such a big help
I just have myself, my buddy, my other buddy, his buddy and my neighbor.
thats a cool $1000 CASH MONEY in your hand, my friend. BEFORE you go, can you make me a beneficiary on your life insurance policy? I'll throw in an extra $50

I can supply glasses so you will pass as my friend.

5 jabs? Hmmm...can't even tell. You look great.
What the fuck is that?
You should have called Aaron Rodgers. He just lost his advertising client that has been with him since 2012. Probably cost him a couple million a year.
What the fuck is that? Originally Posted by winn dixie
elephant man
If this OSHA mandate somehow survives, which is a stronger possibility than most on the right really want to admit, you don't think there will be an underground network of doctors giving pure saline "vaccines", just like there was an underground network of doctors performing abortions?
Safe and effective.

You have nothing to worry about, Rip.
You should have called Aaron Rodgers. He just lost his advertising client that has been with him since 2012. Probably cost him a couple million a year. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I’m sure he’ll be begging for nickels at red light pretty soon.
If this OSHA mandate somehow survives, which is a stronger possibility than most on the right really want to admit, you don't think there will be an underground network of doctors giving pure saline "vaccines", just like there was an underground network of doctors performing abortions? Originally Posted by SecretE
Who needs a doctor. A nephew cranked me out a card on his pc.
elephant man Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
looks like a ball sack in front of a huge vagina on his neck
doctors giving pure saline "vaccines", Originally Posted by SecretE
MD's don't give jabs.
Its nurses
not even nurses, in fact, but any idiot CNA at CVS or WalMart.

How much do you think they make in a day? How much grief do they want to put up with from their management or from customers?
THAT is the only person you have to influence to get your official vax card. You don't HAVE to get a shot. Just leave an envelope, get your card and walk out.
looks like a ball sack in front of a huge vagina on his neck Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yea. Just go to a CVS with 500 dollars. Lay it on the table when the retard brings you into the inoculation room. 500 dollars to a retarded pharm tech is a jackpot. No way he/she/it will say no.

Genius.

Last time I checked, a pharm tech makes like 15 dollars an hour. They likely live in a shared apartment and can't even afford basic luxuries like going out to eat. If they say no, just remind them of how many cigarettes they can buy with 500 dollars.

Jesus piss. Not a good gig. Honestly, most of them are either supplementing their income with student loans or really struggling to get by.
Who “looks like” Rip?
Yup Get medical treatments at the Mac ds drive ,,, Funny (hypocrisy with aaron ) is all the corp media can talk about is :how dare he not comply - not that so far he's FINE ( other then having flu ) Hmm