FAKE GIRL ON ECCIE AND BP!! USING MY PICS!!!

This is really annoying!! I just got a text from someone in west texas asking if I was there and told him no. He then told me some one was using my pics, gave me the name and I looked it up. When I found the ad I googled the number and her eccie ad came up. Just a warning for everyone.

Here is the bp ad:
http://odessa.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...hot-23/3866647

And here is her eccie ad with the same phone number:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1271886

Ive never had a reason to post an alert so just in case those links dont work I copied and pasted..

**Available Now! ** Sexy* Skilled Brunette ** Super hot*** - 23

Posted: October 24, 2011, 01:59 PM
Reply: click here
I am Monica, an extremely down to earth, smart, sexy, sophisticated and adventurous girl who just loves to have fun! •★•I am 100% independent...100% REAL & ★•. I look FORWARD to being your companion tonight!•★•:.•:*.• don't waist anymore time qive me a call!
Hispanic mixxed
806,252,6339 Monica
Poster's age: 23

• Post ID: 3866647 odessa

Email this ad

Again her eccie ad with the same phone number:

LUBBOCK TEXAS HOTTIE AT ITS BEST...... NAUGHTY XXXXXTRA HOT FANTASY TIME!!!!!! ___**XOXO — ° E— X— O—T— I— C — °*° — K—N—O—C—K— BRUNNETE ——MIXED **XOXO**
SUPER LOW LOW RATES CALL TO FIND OUT........................... .............................. ...........
!☑ GREAT SERViCE ☑ GREAT ATTiTUDE ☑ GREAT LOOKS ★ 100% ME or its FREE,, ★!
my name is ERICA
i am 5'3,120,34D with burnette hair
i am a 23 yr old Korean and black cutie with a booty
no rush•*¨¨*•safe & discrete•*¨¨*•no attuide•*¨¨*•no upselling
New Number 806-252-6339

Enlarge Picture

Sorry about the grammer Im really mad about this.
Wow Remie has been around for years and is a nice looking lady hard to believe she would stoop to that level.
Im not trying to give her a bad rep, but I dont want to get one either. Other providers should have more respect than to use another providers pics. Would if I decided to visit that area.
That sucks that that happened... hope it gets cleared up soon
it sucks to have your pics stolen.. Hope everything works out and big thanks to the guy who notified you..
Haha. When I read "fake girl" I thought u meant a tranny!!!
Haha. When I read "fake girl" I thought u meant a tranny!!! Originally Posted by Bobster36
Lol No I said fake girl because she used my pics and thats being fake.

Thanks girls its fixed.
I'm the one who texted you. Hope you got it all ironed out. Would like to meet ya someday