If you aren't woman enough to take a little shit for a blatant threAD don't post one.

I can not believe you cheated us out of what could have been a very entertaining threAD. Next time don't be a pussy. I made 500$ on you baby girl. Taking all bets for next time. New catagory will be "how fast does she close the next one when it goes south."
*Giggle*
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-03-2012, 01:12 PM
I can not believe you cheated us out of what could have been a very entertaining threAD. Next time don't be a pussy. I made 500$ on you baby girl. Taking all bets for next time. New catagory will be "how fast does she close the next one when it goes south." Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Next time are we talking about days or hours? hmm...
here we go, does this make sense to the everyday hobbyist or provider?
Making sense is all relative. My take on it is some lady posted a very blantant ad in the supposed guise of a thread or a threAD and she was called on the carpet for it and was unhappy with being caught.

It probably would be nice if there was a link for us to fully understand this, but perhaps the threAD was removed?
I've got my best guy looking in to it.
Attached Images File Type: jpg barney.jpg (4.8 KB, 1009 views)
Which part of the threAD irritated you the most?
The fact that she started it or when she had it closed?
Making sense is all relative. My take on it is some lady posted a very blantant ad in the supposed guise of a thread or a threAD and she was called on the carpet for it and was unhappy with being caught.

It probably would be nice if there was a link for us to fully understand this, but perhaps the threAD was removed? Originally Posted by tigercat
If it's this thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=440049

She didn't really get called on the carpet for it being a threAD since those are clearly acceptable here in the co-ed section per numerous posts by moderators before.

The thing most people disagreed with was the youtube video's potential for indiscretion. On a side note, I really think the OP of this thread became a little less classy in my book. There was really no reason to jump into a shit throwing contest. Leave that crap to the front runners of this year's presidential election. It's no wonder we can't get meaningful dialogue instead of attack ads out of our politicians. We don't even hold ourselves to that standard.
Here she goes again, after another provider LOL
I like her boobs
It doesn't look like a threAD to me. It looks like 100% a AD. Call me silly....lol.

Also, I can't help but be somewhat puzzled WHY her thread aka AD was close so quickly. As I recall, not to long ago another provider requested her thread aka NON AD closed when the problem between her and a hobbyist had cleared up a misunderstanding and it wasn't closed.

Hummmmm.....not sure what to think of that.

But Kayla, girl, I'm glad you made money off of that chicks thread aka AD.

Muah!!!
Yeh, I figured out which thread it was when I went looking. All of the threADs here tend to bug me and there was definitely some indiscretion there.
I'm sick and tired of LovingKayla, ~Ze~, and Kayleehotchick posting threADs like this! Such commerciality makes me wanna PUKE!

btw, I'm running a special this month -- representation in two felonies for the price of one.
Jon why don't you come over here and lick my conservative pussy.
I will if you vote for Prez O. I'm always willing to lick pussy for votes.