bbbj time.

How long do u guys last when the girl is really really good at what she does?

Also what is an acceptable time for a bbbj?
Depends on her technique. I don't care for a lot of "hand" with my BBBJ, which allows me to last much longer. BBBJ usually is an appetizer on the menu, so I typically prefer it to last 5-10 minutes.

Also what is an acceptable time for a bbbj? Originally Posted by nikchug
If she is "really really good" at what she does, you will last as long as she wants you to...
I do plenty of bng's and MOST never make it past the 5 minute mark. It's rare that if they request that amount of time frame.... (15 minutes) that they will last longer than that or use that full 15 minutes of straight bbbj.

If you're in a session, you tend to slow down, tease a little more, drag it out, go down, come back up for some dfk, go back down kissing chest and back down a little lower. You do what you wanna do if you book the whole hour or thirty minutes. But, oops if you pop quick, wayyyyyyyyyy more time is left to get that other one out of you... lol.

Just depends on how YOU are and how long you can hang in there.
I do plenty of bng's and MOST never make it past the 5 minute mark. (Rodeo proffessional bull rider averages 8-seconds) It's rare that if they request that amount of time frame.... (15 minutes) that they will last longer than that or use that full 15 minutes of straight bbbj.

If you're in a session, you tend to slow down, tease a little more, drag it out, go down, come back up for some dfk, go back down kissing chest and back down a little lower. You do what you wanna do if you book the whole hour or thirty minutes. But, oops if you pop quick, wayyyyyyyyyy more time is left to get that other one out of you... lol.

Just depends on how YOU are and how long you can hang in there. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Well said and thats why i prefer bbbj in the beginning (for just a get ready few min.) then go after all the activities with the first one and (Since that second one is harder to get for me) let her get that second one MSOG, bbbjtcnqns

CG
I do plenty of bng's and MOST never make it past the 5 minute mark. Originally Posted by Amber Rain

Sounds like a challenge!

Also what is an acceptable time for a bbbj? Originally Posted by nikchug
Until i bust my load in her mouth.
Sounds like a challenge! Originally Posted by Alien_Saint

BRING IT.... you wont be disappointed... lol
Depends on her technique. I don't care for a lot of "hand" with my BBBJ, which allows me to last much longer. BBBJ usually is an appetizer on the menu, so I typically prefer it to last 5-10 minutes. Originally Posted by Alien_Saint
wrt use of hands, my thoughts and preferences, exactly!!

wrt appetizer or main course, for me, it's the main course.
but since i usually book for 1.5-2 hrs, i usually go for several main courses :^)

several times, i've consciously focused on how long i could last, either by the clock or by the number of upstrokes the woman made.

one time, i quit counting at 350 as she kicked it up a notch and i lost concentration. and lots of swimmers in her mouth

another time, i quit watching the clock after 14 mins. she went into hypersuck and had my entire body thrashing and then curling as lil delites poured her a cup of hot creamy delites.

in my recent research, it's been 7-9 mins before blastoff.

tho one woman i visit does as amber rain suggested.
this woman makes it last and last and last and last for 20-30 mins.

plus, i've trademarked the "double blind taste test" wherein two lovely women ply their trade and i attempt to figure out who is who.
i've yet to correctly identify the suckers, but i'm not complaining!!

all in all, i generally wind up in deliteful heaven!!
From the reviews, I thought all of us ECCIE guys last forever and make the woman cum 40 times just from the sheer excitement of being in the room with us.
  • b2pop
  • 10-15-2012, 02:05 PM
It all depends on how worked up and excited I get going into the session. Believe me sometimes this is a problem for me. Since it is usually the first activity in a session I have to stop the proivider after 2 or 3 minutes and then go down on her to keep me from popping. However, if the provider is really good I may just let that first one go quickly because I usually have no problem getting up for seconds. To answer the question though if she is really good usually no more than 5 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2.674 mins.

Anything over a min.
It all depends on the attitude and lack of pressure. 10 minutes if right, never if wrong.
Where's my 45 minute Bbbj'ers out there? Yes, I have stamina.
I rarely CFS anymore but love a session long bbbj, finish, shower and goodbyes.
Come on Trailblazer... I can do it for you