Current list of.... squirters

So most times when I login to the board, I've got an itch and am looking for something in particular. A blond, girl who likes greek, quick BNG, etc
The reality is that there aren't any lists of girls that provide _____. Your best bet is using search, but even then a lot of times the same few people come up over and over again. So I thought I would start this thread on girls who can squirt.... not girls who have squirted once before, but girls who reliably will squirt in a session.

Ideally, I think we should keep a couple of these threads going for providers that:
squirt
greek
BNG
under 25
etc

So let's start the list of DFW providers who are squirters
Is the Search tab on the fritz?
<< squirter... see title under name to left
Kelly Moore
Here is my review of her: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=773428&highlight=
<<< add me to that list! Squirt Squirt
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=598817 review of me squirting
True Squirter here>>>>bring your tarp. I flood the bed and love it!!
<<<<<Squirter
Just plan on getting wet if you come to see me.
Just plan on getting wet if you come to see me. Originally Posted by alaine
  • HDnTX
  • 08-07-2013, 05:46 AM
I LOVE squirters.. have a UTR girl (has a SD that does not want her providing) that I fucked a few times recently.. always fun with a squirter!!
Ah, this brings back memories of my first UTR asian. She had an apartment in the Windhaven area. Sweet gal who was going to school and just saw a few folks to help pay bills. She didn't know she was a squirter and at the time didn't have a regular BF (I think the lack of orgasms played a part). We're on her bed doing it and she busts loose all over her bedspread. She had told me her sister was on the way over so we were kind of doing it in a hurry and I ended up apologizing. Like it was my fault! After that she started squirting fairly regularly. Miss that gal! Said hi to the sis as I left
Me Me Me!

I can squirt on cue!

Oh crap...this was about chicks!
OK, I've added a couple to my list, who else has this awesome talent?
Not sure if these girls are around still but I can add Maxi Roxx and Nicole Rae to the list