Down Memory Lane

Remember this? Yup, another lie.

Remember this? Yup, another lie.
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yup, another ridiculous Anti American image to you by Hanoi COG & Imagecoast!
  • CJ7
  • 06-14-2013, 02:29 AM
Jane is making sure libertarians look like total morons so he can help them never get elected to the presidents office
If he backs a candidate it will be the kiss of death.
So you don't mind that Obama is doing the very thing he promised NOT to do. Interesting. I'm anti-American because I expose our "Dear Leader" in a lie.
If I point out a lot of candidates make promises they can't keep you will call me a Obonatron so fuck you in advance.
  • CJ7
  • 06-14-2013, 11:46 AM
So you don't mind that Obama is doing the very thing he promised NOT to do. Interesting. I'm anti-American because I expose our "Dear Leader" in a lie. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

so if you'll give everyone an example of one single president that has done everything EXACTLY like he promised he would do, you cant be called anti American

you have the floor
The Dimtard denial is deafening. Yes, he actually said it.

• CJ7
  • 06-14-2013, 03:19 PM
Boehner was shocked, yet he voted for it ..., yes, he said it

Obie said he would overturn EO's from Bush that were unconstitutional... a court determines if an EO is unconstitutional, not someone on a message board
Oh MY a (fact) that should fuck up the right.
Boehner was shocked, yet he voted for it ..., yes, he said it

Obie said he would overturn EO's from Bush that were unconstitutional... a court determines if an EO is unconstitutional, not someone on a message board Originally Posted by CJ7
You need to watch the clip again...that's not what he said. Btw bho can revoke any eo he wants t.
Btw bho can revoke any eo he wants t. Originally Posted by gnadfly
It is always difficult to try to figure out what Turdfly is trying to say when he posts this late on a Friday evening.
What is it about his promise that he "couldn't" keep? What "kept" him from keeping that promise? Did Congress intervene? SCOTUS? No. Nothing like that. He, and he alone, had the authority to keep that promise, or not. He didn't. He LIED!

And you people give him a pass. On this one, and every other one. No wonder we are becoming a police state.
No wonder we are becoming a police state. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So, when are you leaving for Beautiful Downtown Damascus?
As soon as you send me that refundable ticket, BiSex.