Lifetime Racist Democrat Paula Deen

I did not capitalize it or copy & paste a article. Lets discuss this THANG...

Fuckers...
I did not capitalize it or copy & paste a article. Lets discuss this THANG... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You also didn't discuss it. Dip-shit.
  • Old-T
  • 06-22-2013, 08:17 PM
I did not capitalize it or copy & paste a article. Lets discuss this THANG...

Fuckers... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Typical stupid Political Forum asinine comment from one of the RWWs. What a shock. So a southerner is racist. It ain't a good thing, but are you REALLY shocked that it happened? I'm not. But in my mind PD being a racist doesn't contaminate all southerners, just as it doesn't contaminate all democrats (assuming she is one, I don't check the voting registration of people just because I might watch them cook).

But you, hypocrite, are insinuating that it is her being a Democrat that make her a racist--at least that is the way I read your post--thus your insinuation that all dems based upon her comment. Kind of bigoted and biased, no? Kind of the same thing you are chastising her for, no?

And other that you shoving in the Democrat word in the title, this isn't a political topic at all, it's a bigoted Texan whining about a bigoted Georgian (I think she's Georgian but it doesn't really matter).
she can always blame it on her cholesterol
Caught in the crossfire. Stupid.
fucking idiot... But I hear someone out there thinks you have a "sweet ass!"
  • CJ7
  • 06-23-2013, 01:04 AM
since when did middle aged women form the deep south become democrats? From the sound of things she prolly didn't vote for Obie
since when did middle aged women form the deep south become democrats? From the sound of things she prolly didn't vote for Obie Originally Posted by CJ7
At 66 shes a bit past middle-aged.
I'm shocked that an older southern white woman would have some racist tendencies.
  • CJ7
  • 06-23-2013, 01:42 AM
her generation, back in the day was pretty well noted for saying N's on a regular basis

N's call other N's ... wonder why Prior never got canceled ?

LM AO
OH, you are from the south so you are automatically a racist......bullshit. The KKK was stronger and larger in northern states than it ever was in the south. Check out Indiana for an example.

If you are from the south and oppose a marxist bullshit artist that just happens to be half white, you are a racist because you are from the south.

Lame ass libtard excuse for the rampant racism among libtards.
White libtards generally have a token friend that is not of their race so they can feel good about themselves while they live inside their 99% white gated communities and talk about how to keep the sheeple satisfied so they wont bother them.

Come on down and live in the hood with me, I am the only straight whitey on the block. I love it; it keep my taxes low.
At 66 shes a bit past middle-aged.
I'm shocked that an older southern white woman would have some racist tendencies. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Well, I wonder how many here could say "never" if placed under oath and asked if they had ever used the "N" word. I barely know who Paula Deen is but it sounds to me like what is happening to her is not really very fair.
OH, you are from the south so you are automatically a racist......bullshit. The KKK was stronger and larger in northern states than it ever was in the south. Check out Indiana for an example.

If you are from the south and oppose a marxist bullshit artist that just happens to be half white, you are a racist because you are from the south.

Lame ass libtard excuse for the rampant racism among libtards.
White libtards generally have a token friend that is not of their race so they can feel good about themselves while they live inside their 99% white gated communities and talk about how to keep the sheeple satisfied so they wont bother them.

Come on down and live in the hood with me, I am the only straight whitey on the block. I love it; it keep my taxes low. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You know, you say one silly thing after another.
  • Old-T
  • 06-23-2013, 08:43 AM
OH, you are from the south so you are automatically a racist......bullshit. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Of course it's bullshit. Where you live doesn't make you a racist or not a racist. Just like what party you belong to doesn't automatically condemn you or absolve you.

But it is also true that finding a older white in the south who is racist is not a shock--and should only reflect on that individual, not their whole group. Isn't that exactly what prejudice is all about, be it Dems or Southerners?
Of course it's bullshit. Where you live doesn't make you a racist or not a racist. Just like what party you belong to doesn't automatically condemn you or absolve you.

But it is also true that finding a older white in the south who is racist is not a shock--and should only reflect on that individual, not their whole group. Isn't that exactly what prejudice is all about, be it Dems or Southerners? Originally Posted by Old-T
WIKI-Playing the race card is an idiomatic phrase that refers to exploitation of either racist or anti-racist attitudes by accusing others of racism.

WIKI-Hypocrisy is the state of pretending to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that one does not actually have.[1] Hypocrisy involves the deception of others and is thus a kind of lie.[1]

She is both. So are you.