Palin bashes Rubio on tweet

I'm not a huge Palin fan, but I did have very high hopes for Rubio as about the only one that had a chance against Hillary. Too bad he sold out.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/06/28...pieces-silver’
I'm not a huge Palin fan, but I did have very high hopes for Rubio as about the only one that had a chance against Hillary. Too bad he sold out.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/06/28...-silver’ Originally Posted by nwarounder
Looked at the latest polls in Ohio on registered voters choice for 2016.

Hillary and Christie are in a dead heat. Joe Biden gets trounced by Christie.

Whether the far right wing of the Republican Party likes it or not, a Christie-Rubio ticket would be very competitive.
I thought Christie was a Democrat
Christie-Rubio would be no different than Obama-Biden, which would be no different from Bush-Cheney. Same Shit, Different Leaders.
Or Johnson and (did they have a VP nominee, Whiny?).
I told you Rubio would fall right in line. He sold out.....but for a really cheap price.
He's a cunt. Just like the rest of the Kung Fu panders!

I wonder how his fellow Cuban-Northamerican, Ted Cruise() feels about that, or maybe they didn't consult the freshman senator from NUTVILLE!
We still have a couple of years..... of course Hillary has already started even as she says she hasn't made up her mind. Remember Benghazi!
If Christie is all they have going in to this, they are already beat, That guy is more of a dictator than Obama and has no respect for his own people of New Jersey. Can't imagine what he would do if prez. Now granted, he is snarky with the press and entertaining.
  • CJ7
  • 06-29-2013, 12:13 PM
the GOP has nothing ... so what else is new?
I told you Rubio would fall right in line. He sold out.....but for a really cheap price. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Absolutely, the little bastard (I hate when I am wrong about people), but they all sold out. I'm not sure if most people even realize we have 1,969 miles of border and they call 700 miles of a fence secure? That's like fencing the back of your yard and not the sides. Are we supposed to believe that Mexicans are so damn stupid that they will not just walk around? It's an insult to Mexicans, and Americans.
  • CJ7
  • 06-29-2013, 12:35 PM
Absolutely, the little bastard (I hate when I am wrong about people), but they all sold out. I'm not sure if most people even realize we have 1,969 miles of border and they call 700 miles of a fence secure? That's like fencing the back of your yard and not the sides. Are we supposed to believe that Mexicans are so damn stupid that they will not just walk around? It's an insult to Mexicans, and Americans. Originally Posted by nwarounder

2 billion bucks for nothing ... typical republican epiphany ...
  • WTF
  • 06-29-2013, 02:56 PM
Maybe we can get Germany to ship us their former wall. Especially the segment where Ronnie Reagan spoke! Pappy Ronnie would be mighty proud of you numbnuts! :-)
Maybe we can get Germany to ship us their former wall. Especially the segment where Ronnie Reagan spoke! Pappy Ronnie would be mighty proud of you numbnuts! :-) Originally Posted by WTF
To some extent, I agree. It is ridiculous to need congress to do something further (like a fence), rather than our President enforce the laws that already exist. I think I heard him swear he would, twice.
Maybe we can get Germany to ship us their former wall. Especially the segment where Ronnie Reagan spoke! Pappy Ronnie would be mighty proud of you numbnuts! :-) Originally Posted by WTF
Its already here. In Simi Valley