Website questions (opinions appreciated )

Happy Monday Morning ! After a work in process for weeks the website is up!!!!
I will be continuing to ad subjects to the blog and other pages often . I listed a lot of details that was requested by you guys . Please let me know any other pages you would like me to ad or ideas you might have as your thoughts and opinions are very important to me .

Not too long ago someone asked me do you regret what you do for a career , It took me a while to answer . ( My answer was ) I used to when I was younger as I was learning about the world , thinking the grass was greener on the other side when the truth is there's just more lawn to mow . I truly believe that is a privilege to be in this line of work , I would not be where I am today if it was not for all of YOU you guys are not just clients you are my friends and so are the providers .
I truly appreciate all of you for everything that you have done for me over the years , I feel very blessed

Have a wonderful week lovelies
You sound like a really sweet lady. Glad you are happy in your profession
The website looks great Lauren. Thanks for taking the time to solicit input from your potential clients when designing the website. Unfortunately many businesses do what is easiest instead of what is best for the consumer. Kudos to you for doing things the right way!
Please send me the link or address
http://www.thepinkdollhouse.com
Please send me the link or address Originally Posted by CatMan4u
http://www.thepinkdollhouse.com Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
Yes very nice and great pics and info
Thank you for sharing the link
I just checked it out. It looks great! To echo JohnnyTricks, you seem like a very nice, charming lady and I hope to meet you sometime either down here or up there if I can make it up there again. Kudos to you for all of the work on your site!
Looks great. Open up shop in LR or have a few models tour.
Looks great. Open up shop in LR or have a few models tour. Originally Posted by Mr. Rothstein
That is our next project and working on it very soon
You are providing a good service, Lauren.