Probably worst decision I ever made Little Rock

So had all these gents that were lije come to Little Rock it will be fun.. Well what a waist of time. Tuns of NCNS and game players. That includes members from here as well. And then you all wonder why ladies ask for deposits. Comom sense... I will definitely not be coming back here..
I'm sorry you had to deal with unreliable little boys that had no respect for you or your time. Before I went on hiatus I dealt with similar behavior and to be honest those experiences in addition to ladies' posts such as yours regarding this matter have made me not even want to come back.
Too bad. You had this experience.

There are still some reliable men, Miss Vannah
Its just here I have a few places where I go that its not an issue.
Sorry you had this happen here. No excuses for NCNS.
So had all these gents that were lije come to Little Rock it will be fun.. Well what a waist of time. Tuns of NCNS and game players. That includes members from here as well. And then you all wonder why ladies ask for deposits. Comom sense... I will definitely not be coming back here.. Originally Posted by AmberMercadezRose
That’s why I don’t come back much and if I do it’s for regulars Only or personal reasons!
I rather got to NWA !!
Every NWA review has a Little Rock guy respond with “hope she make it to Central Arkansas soon”
Every NWA review has a Little Rock guy respond with “hope she make it to Central Arkansas soon” Originally Posted by Picksix
Well you can pump the brakes on that! The same could be said about NWA! It's widespread problem. I've heard from more than one provider have issues in NWA.
I think it's a problem in the Texakana area also.
Not all of us play those games of NCNS. I can say I have always carried through if I set something up.
I think it's a problem in the Texakana area also. Originally Posted by Nicky Wayne
St. Louis too!!!!!
I’ve had the exact same issue — especially in Little Rock, and especially with Eccie board members there.

Not as much in NWA.

I don’t require a deposit upfront, but if you burn me once, you can pay a cancellation fee or I will never reschedule.

I understand that real life issues come up sometimes and canceling is necessary, but you should be respectful of the other person and their time…

A 50-50 compromise is what I require. If I am the person that has to cancel, (super rare) I add extra time to compensate.

There’s absolutely no excuse for being that inconsiderate — ESPECIALLY to touring ladies. They have an extra expenses the rest of us local ladies are not facing.

I’m so sorry that AR gents were not more reliable, Amber. I wish you the best of luck on your future destinations. May they be very rewarding & profitable!
Feel free to PM me for better cities if you’re looking for suggestions!
Every NWA review has a Little Rock guy respond with “hope she make it to Central Arkansas soon” Originally Posted by Picksix
Haha so true!! Lol
Haha so true!! Lol Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
LMAO!! Hoping this is a joke. We're not matching apples to apples here. Different style and caliber.

NCNS is uncalled for.