State: Iowa
Address: 3000 6th St. SW
Appointment Type: Strip Club
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, FS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: K****a has blonde hair and S****t has black hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: K****a is a white hot body blonde with nice D's. Not skinny but not BBW. S****t is black and is close to being a light BBW but still has nice body and hot tattoos.
Recommendation: Yes
yes. would like to know what the donation was.
I've gotten a bbj in Des Moines but it cost a ton. What's the donation?
At the Ranch the Champaign Room rate is 120 for 15 min. Up until about 6 months ago the club got 20 and the dancer 100 from that, but now the club changed and is taking 40 with dancer getting 80. Some Dancers now will tell you the rate is 140 just so they can still get 100, but the club still posts the dance as 120. So it really depends on the girl.

For the above mentioned girls you will need a little more for a tip but I don't think I'm allowed to post numbers in this thread since it is public. I guess PM me.
Those prices aren't bad at all! All girls willing to do it?
one time at big earl's I got a bbbj in the champagne room. didn't pay anything extra. Just the champagne room rate. but the girl was new...like her first day there so that might have been why
I went there one time a couple years ago and got fs for just the price of VIP without even asking for it. Guessing it varies by dancer but it seemed like the wild west there in many ways.