pimp stoppers

My favorite girl ( changed my life) is being ef'd around by a pimp cant we do something about this ?. beaten robbed overworked etc...I think with a little help from dedicated or uniquely placed individuals (And the Internet) they might be able to free themselves from the clutches of some real scumbags, What say you .. Internet community . There are untold resources available on the net and I'm sure there more than a few individuals ( Politicians Lawyers Bankers etc.) who would like to see our girls KEEP all the money they earn ,,live a happier and healthier life and cut down on the influence of outright violent criminals. We all know it's the criminals not the pussy thats the problem .The girls who are most affected are the least able to do something about and they need HELP .... C'mon man these gals sacrifice everything sometimes just to keep us happy it's the LEAST we can do ..I just dont know where to start or maybe i do ...can some internet savy guy figure out a safe forum for them to communicate without their pimps knowledge?? they're on the Iphone all damn day, after that Lawyers safe houses "Strike Funds" etc It's our Christian Duty Men !
So you are new to the hobby. Learn some thing quick. The girls that have pimps are in LUV with them and no one will convince them any thing different. Like being a Democrat with age they will come to there senses. I have dealt with a pimp and they have the gal convinced that he knows what is best for them. The girl will suffer beatings and still return to his arms. He puts her head through a wall and she still returns to him the next day.
fucking dumbass..

first of all we dont do it to keep you happy .... we do it for $$$

Second of all, no pimp can MAKE a girl stay. Its her body, her pussy, her decision.
If she wants to give all her earnings to the douche bag.. then let her. Dont get butt hurt over a hooktard.
MsTaylor you are so right. The pimp I dealt with had beat her and ran when the cops showed up. The last time I had any thing to do with them resulted in me threatening him with 9MM harm. I think she has a new pimp as her ads are now intelligent sounding. I know she isn't writing them because they sound different.
By the way the girls don't call them pimps. They are drivers, friends or booking agents. If it were not for the pimps I think the police would ease off of their desire to get rid of prostitution.
Plenty of resources out there, If she wants out she can get out. May want to MYOB since it's not usually the pimp who gets hurt in these situations.
Yeah I think you're right but there will always be pimps and prostitution will always be around. Because at the end of the day both are profitable businesses.

The way I see it , no one should get too attached. Whether it be a hooktard to a john or vise versa . That way if a girl goes down the wrong path ..the john can easily see a new provider and just wish the old one luck.

We are here to fuck ,
Not to GIVE a fuck.
Some pimps call themselves Sugar Daddies
Some pimps call themselves Sugar Daddies Originally Posted by 2for1cans
aint that the truth!!
If u really want to help your friend get away from her pimp.. Message me ..
I dont believe its right for pimps to exploit women to buy watches and cars..
I do work with the homeless in my area and have lots of resources and connections at my disposal.. Good Luck to your friend, i hope she makes the quality choice
Some pimps call themselves Sugar Daddies Originally Posted by 2for1cans
Naah, pimps get paid by the hoe, sugar daddies pay the hoe, it is a symbiotic relationship where the hoe funnels the money to the pimp.... I guess that puts the pimps on top of the food chain imo, and the pimps are secretively grateful towards sugardaddies. lol
If she wants to leave her pimp she will. You can't convince girls to leave there pimp.
I agree with Tucson most girls love there pimp and will defend him until the end.
You might convince her to leave for a day or two but she will go back eventually.
We are here to fuck ,
Not to GIVE a fuck. Originally Posted by MsTaylorLong
This part right here^^. I couldn't have said it any better.
Some of us do give a fuck. Ihope your pussy isn't as cold as your attitude but you're probably right 'Nuthin Smart you can do with yer dick"
There are these strange guys who call themselves Policemen, they carry guns and stuff I hear they might be useful in a situation like this.
fucking dumbass..

first of all we dont do it to keep you happy .... we do it for $$$

Second of all, no pimp can MAKE a girl stay. Its her body, her pussy, her decision.
If she wants to give all her earnings to the douche bag.. then let her. Dont get butt hurt over a hooktard. Originally Posted by MsTaylorLong
I dont appreciate being called a fucking dumbass . if your that bitter ..maybe you can pay some guy some bux to treat you right .