Wyoming ... is this thing on? :) ...

When are the best times to play around (as in when the weather isn't nasty (aka hella snow/ice etc))? Also there are so many little spots to stop in like Jackson/Jackson Hole, Cheyenne, Gillette, Casper, Sheridan, Rock Springs, Rawlins etc .... so where do you guys play in most (or are willing to drive to)? I've eyed Wyoming for quite some time but the choices are overwhelming (in a good way) .
  • JoelG
  • 10-22-2015, 05:53 PM
The girls are only getting around @200/hour in Wyoming. In the winter we get some snow is gone usually gone in a couple days. If you come to Casper I would see you.
Hello there while I wasn't seeking insight about rates at all I have seen quite a few GFE/PSE providers like myself charge much higher than just 200hr. The only thing someone fine with me at a 200 rate is a very sensual NURU massage (that includes some nice extras). I've done some of my own research and I do check out the ads on here, BP. P411, TER and AHB etc. I was mainly curious which cities have the most life in them. I'll definitely keep Casper in mind thanks .