Are Milfs in or not?

I’ll take a Milf over a youngster any day.
Milf's are fantastic! Love them and prefer them over the young ones.
hot n sexy lady!! nice!!!!!!!
I agree with Fiz and the other posters who said that MILFs are great!!
I will take a MILF over a 20-something any day.
  • Uomo
  • 01-30-2024, 08:19 AM
For me, different moods, different scenarios. Sometimes I want to have an experience with a young, slim tight body that I have found only comes with a woman in her 20's, but there's rarely chemistry or passion. Those 2 things come with women a little older, more mature and have experienced different ups and downs in life and are settled on who they and what they like and don't like.

There's a 22 yr old Ukranian girl I see in Europe almost every trip I go. Her body is absolute perfection, I'm in heaven when I look up from DATY and see her perfect perky breasts, flat stomach... etc. But, she has no passion for DFK and her BJ is a little lackluster. So its only going to be a 1 hr session and I know what I'm getting.

But a full on heavy petting, passionate session are usually, in my experience, with older women. There's a level of maturity needed to make me feel like I'm the center of your world for a few hours.

However, I am a very visual person and looks are very important. I met a beautiful older (MILF/GILF territory) last summer because everyone gushed over her service, which was fantastic, but I couldn't get over the wrinkles and sagginess of her breasts and vagina and it turned me off. I could not pop. But that's me.

And before anyone's get triggered, yes there are 20-somethings that don't fit the description above just like there are MILFs that suck at it (pardon the pun). Everything is subjective.
Such Gentlemen, with obvious good taste. I definitely am better after 35.
I think the Poll is in. Thanks everyone.
Are you kidding? MILF's are always in!
I believe that's the current definition regardless if the lady has ever had any children.
30+:Milf
50+:Gilf
They need to cum up with something for the 70+ ladies. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Here I've been thinking a GLIF would be if you had grand kids.
Like MILF is a Mother I like To FxxK!

With age we all get better!
Aww, I missed the poll, but resounding “Yes” to MILFS!
For me, different moods, different scenarios. Sometimes I want to have an experience with a young, slim tight body that I have found only comes with a woman in her 20's, but there's rarely chemistry or passion. Those 2 things come with women a little older, more mature and have experienced different ups and downs in life and are settled on who they and what they like and don't like.

There's a 22 yr old Ukranian girl I see in Europe almost every trip I go. Her body is absolute perfection, I'm in heaven when I look up from DATY and see her perfect perky breasts, flat stomach... etc. But, she has no passion for DFK and her BJ is a little lackluster. So its only going to be a 1 hr session and I know what I'm getting.

But a full on heavy petting, passionate session are usually, in my experience, with older women. There's a level of maturity needed to make me feel like I'm the center of your world for a few hours.

However, I am a very visual person and looks are very important. I met a beautiful older (MILF/GILF territory) last summer because everyone gushed over her service, which was fantastic, but I couldn't get over the wrinkles and sagginess of her breasts and vagina and it turned me off. I could not pop. But that's me.

And before anyone's get triggered, yes there are 20-somethings that don't fit the description above just like there are MILFs that suck at it (pardon the pun). Everything is subjective. Originally Posted by Uomo
Abso-fucking-lutely!!
With all the NCNS & cancellations I've seen I'm wondering where the love is for this Milf.
Here I've been thinking a GLIF would be if you had grand kids.
Like MILF is a Mother I like To FxxK!

With age we all get better! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

I always thought the same but You learn something new/different everyday. Lol
Pussy in general will always be in, it being on a lady that is easy on the eyes regardless of her age is definitely a PLUS! Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz