Ladies: When You Penetrate Him...

If you're a lady that enjoys wearing a strapon I was curious if there's a moment during the session that always makes your stomach do a flip. Is it the look on his face as you walk towards him with your hard phallus leading the way? The gasps or shudder when you slap your cockhead on his ass? What moment (or moments) gives your libido a boost?
The look for desire mixed with fear as his body quivers just waiting for me to take him and make him my lil slut..........umm just makes my pussy wet, knowing the levels of pure bliss I can take my lil slut too.
ditto----that look where his eyes are saying "I want it bad baby"...and his body is saying "OMFG"! then the real kicker is when he is laying there exhausted from the experience but totally satisfied!
Damn, this thread got me hard just from thinking about potential replies. Makes me want to bend over and let some gorgeous woman take me.
Can't speak for my ATF, but there's that moment of surrender when the sphincter quits resisting and just relaxes and takes it all in. She says she knows when that happens by looking at my facial expression....from an initial grimace to a look of pleasure and surrender. It's actually a "whole body" sort of feeling.
mmmmmmmmm
As I consider this, I realize that I start getting off when a gentleman asks for it, or let's me know that he's curious (or a fanatic) about it. It's hot when people can admit their desires.
Tori: Your photos are remarkable.....very artful...including the body art and wardrobe. Wow.
Tori: Your photos are remarkable.....very artful...including the body art and wardrobe. Wow. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
Aww, thank you so much. I do consider myself to be a bit of an aesthete. And occasionally a pervert in a strap-on.
My libido is always boosted when there's a bucket of fried chicken involved.
Not trying to hijack this thread, but how many of you ladies can get the big O rogering a guy? Does the equipment (feeldos, vibrators etc) make a difference? What about the behavior of the guy?
Tori - any plans to visit big D? I have an office in Tennessee so if you arent planning on visiting Dallas I will have to schedule a business trip to Nashville and meet you one day!
Tori - any plans to visit big D? I have an office in Tennessee so if you arent planning on visiting Dallas I will have to schedule a business trip to Nashville and meet you one day! Originally Posted by J.Wayne
Was it my line about being a pervert with a strap-on that got you?
I see Texas on my horizon, but it may be rather far off (like the end of 2014). Would love to see you in Nashville in the meantime!
Nothing like plunging a big hard strap . Just let yourself go limb .
Nothing like plunging a big hard strap . Just let yourself go limb . Originally Posted by Elegance.Reign
Wow!! I think I'd cum just from seeing a lubed phallus bobbing from your hand as you approached me!