Guys who have seen me that are on P411!

Hey fellas!

Looking for 4 more folks that have P411 that can give me okays for an account please and thank you! Making a post much easier than texting everyone so here I am About time I joined the family over there and I'm fairly sure I've definitely got to have at least 4 that have seen me. Still working on account set up, I'll have to go pickup a newspaper tomorrow for their verification photo requirement lol but after that I will be all set up but it did mention something about 5 okays from reputable admirers so going to try getting the numbers now so I'm prepared!

But on another note, who is excited for tomorrow!? I know I am! Fridays are for FUN with your favorite juicy ginger southie Happy hour is definitely going to be nice that's for sure!
can you send me your link. unable to find you on search. i’m under strikeload
I believe you only need one p411 gent to vouch for you.He needs to have 5 current ok's for him to be able to vouch for you.
I believe you only need one p411 gent to vouch for you.He needs to have 5 current ok's for him to be able to vouch for you. Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Okay maybe that is what I read then.

But yeah won't be able to search me yet because I gotta pick up a newspaper to finish my registration stuff.
Lemme know what you need - I've seen you, you're da bomb, and I have 28 OK's on P411.
  • wrs
  • 09-04-2023, 09:19 AM
Happy to vouch for you on p411 text me and let me know what you need. You are atf
I believe you only need one p411 gent to vouch for you.He needs to have 5 current ok's for him to be able to vouch for you. Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I'm pretty sure that you need two P411 gents... each with 5 okays or more...

A'Man
I'm pretty sure that you need two P411 gents... each with 5 okays or more...

A'Man Originally Posted by anandaman
The site reads like it's only one.
Says two...

https://preferred411.com/secure/inde...ient_Add&ref=0

A'Man Originally Posted by anandaman
Two for a hobbiest...one for providers
I am also in need of a p411 vouch! I went by Nikki Famme aka The Infamous One for years until I got hacked. I’ve been out of the biz for 2 years now and still haven’t seen my first client yet! I can’t get verified on oh2 either. If someone is willing to help me out, please pm or text me. My number is in my sig line! Thanks so much in advance!
I am also in need of a p411 vouch! I went by Nikki Famme aka The Infamous One for years until I got hacked. I’ve been out of the biz for 2 years now and still haven’t seen my first client yet! I can’t get verified on oh2 either. If someone is willing to help me out, please pm or text me. My number is in my sig line! Thanks so much in advance! Originally Posted by Domino Deville
Definitely have to watch how you post on here these days by the way. Would recommend checking out the new posting rules. Can't be explicitly asking for meet ups or anything of the sort.
So sorry. Won’t happen again.
Just didn't want you to get in trouble love! But welcome back! Just have to be inconspicuous about it