ChungTran is a crossdresser that loves fucking trannies bare.

That right Chung is a fag.

White skinny guy. He ain’t viet.

He dresses up like a ho. Amd gets fucked by trannies.
He fucks them bare. Then goes to spas to fuck the girls.
To spread disease

Fuckn Fag crossdresser cock sucker.
Well, this should go well....
LOL
Wtf?!
There will be a shortage of popcorn today.
Dear lord...
Some folks just ain't never happy!! SMDH!
There will be a shortage of popcorn today. Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
Popcorn?
Attached Images File Type: jpg m.jpg (10.7 KB, 1794 views) File Type: jpg w.jpg (9.9 KB, 1788 views)
Thats a MAJOR violation of the Geneva Convention.
I come to this thread with both sadness and trepidation. unfortunately the OP is correct. I have been leading a double life, I go out on Friday and Saturday nights, and fuck as many Trannies as I can, bareback. please excuse my dastardly behavior, you can probably surmise that this is extremely embarrassing for me. he is wrong about me spreading disease to AMPS though. all my reviews are Fakes. I wanted to look like a raging Heterosexual, so I pretended to fuck over 200 girls. in reality, I despise women, and adore Man Meat. I have never had a woman in my life..
But you said you where mine Chung...have you been cheating on me again?
But you said you where mine Chung...have you been cheating on me again? Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
yes Sir, VG.. let me explain.. those of us who love Trannies, and cross-dress are inherently promiscuous. we devour Cock, like a Chubby devours m&m's. satiation never occurs. yes, you ARE mine, but if your cock wasn't over 8 inches, I would flee from you, like a Bunny flees a Rattlesnake. you realize we only see each other on Weekend nights, at the local Glory Hole, so don't post like we are anything more than a cheap thrill for each other.
Ew
But you said you where mine Chung...have you been cheating on me again? Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
Since it is trannies, would that be triple timing you?
chung lets not overlook the fact that you can go white and go back to your normal self! now that is a talent!!