What do you think about this arrangement

I’m a 100 % “providers in call “guy. In so much as it is a cash business for me, I can’t put a hotel room in my name. For providers who either don’t have apartments, don’t typically rent at a hotel room because of a variety of reasons ( especially don’t like to do it because can’t guarantee use for that rental = sunken cost), me and many others aren’t a match.
This is where I think (especially for those hobbyist with solid references) there could be some flexibility by the provider. I’m willing to pay, have it added to my session expense, if the provider is willing to book. Provider gets to keep the room for the overnight (more customers), and everyone goes home happy!
I know there are logistics to work out but they are not even close to insurmountable!
I’m always game for this type of arrangement near my location. Thoughts?
Nevermind
GREAT IDEA...Let us know how it went?
Nice of you to do that....just don't pay for the room upfront/in advance. Plenty of stories here about what can go wrong.
Maybe you should ask the specific provider you want to see and see what she thinks. Maybe some have an aversion to it, but others don't.
OP might try to set this up with someone who has set up camp for a few days in a hotel around your area .
That way she has a hotel all ready.
But what could go wrong?
OP might try to set this up with someone who has set up camp for a few days in a hotel around your area .
That way she has a hotel all ready. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
^^^^

Smart advice above from Gina. There are so many friendly attractive women who offer a fantastic GFE session in the DFW area that it's easy to just focus on the women who already have an incall. This includes the ones visiting DFW and have a hotel room in place.

There are a few outcall only providers who are so exceptionally awesome that it makes sense to pay them extra for a hotel room just so you can meet them. For the most part though, it behooves you financially to just focus on the providers who have an incall.
Nice of you to do that....just don't pay for the room upfront/in advance. Plenty of stories here about what can go wrong. Originally Posted by alaine
Your advice about not paying upfront is so important that I wish every newbie entering the hobby could receive it at the very beginning. Surprises me how many guys have fallen for that trick and still fall for it today.
I’m a 100 % “providers in call “guy. In so much as it is a cash business for me, I can’t put a hotel room in my name. For providers who either don’t have apartments, don’t typically rent at a hotel room because of a variety of reasons ( especially don’t like to do it because can’t guarantee use for that rental = sunken cost), me and many others aren’t a match.
This is where I think (especially for those hobbyist with solid references) there could be some flexibility by the provider. I’m willing to pay, have it added to my session expense, if the provider is willing to book. Provider gets to keep the room for the overnight (more customers), and everyone goes home happy!
I know there are logistics to work out but they are not even close to insurmountable!
I’m always game for this type of arrangement near my location. Thoughts? Originally Posted by funjohn
This is a great idea!

I was thinking for a while. I would be willing to have the room cost added to my session but I would not pay for it upfront (we have all seen that is not a good idea in the last few months).

I can see this being abuse in some cases but I would suggest for hobbyist be careful in suggesting this option.
  • BLM69
  • 08-14-2019, 09:46 PM
But what could go wrong? Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
This sounds like a first 48 episode, I swear detective, I just paid for the room and left!
This sounds like a first 48 episode, I swear detective, I just paid for the room and left! Originally Posted by BLM69
OP suggest to add it to the donation to the ladies time in cash. Nothing under his name.
Just book an hour+ and give the provider the difference in cash. A lot.of girls do that.
the problem i see from the providers side is you make the arrangement and say you will pay the difference but you want a certain type of hotel. She pays the fees and the guy cancels
does happen
the problem i see from the providers side is you make the arrangement and say you will pay the difference but you want a certain type of hotel. She pays the fees and the guy cancels Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia