Fantasy foooking threesomes! Mine is me, beau derriere(bo do) and Brooke Wilde(brooko wildo aka subway)

Now Shine Da Great, yes I will be requesting a name change soon on eccie, thinks my ideal laday hookup would be these two beautiful women. I'm sure the foooking fireworks would be intense. I do say fantasy because even Shine Da Great probably can't pull this one off but hey I think it's worth a foooking try. What say you eccos and eccas? What is you're fantasy threesome. Treyway! Toodles...
  • pxmcc
  • 08-30-2018, 01:29 PM
awesome sauce Shine..
i'm thinking Ms. Athena and Kammye sounds fun. or Alyssa71 and Cameron..
Pxo! My homie! What's up. And yes onyx has some bad byotches!
I have a fantasy involving Shinepro going back to posting the way he used to post.. before he suddenly felt the urge to add extra letters, misspellings, etc... but I digress.

Hmm... if I had to choose two other ladies...I'd have to hop in the Wayback and grab Caroline Davenport... and Ann-Marie. Hey-- if we're going to fantasize, may as well make it entirely out of budget too, right?
I'd have to hop in the Wayback and grab Caroline Davenport. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Caroline and Lauren Mayfair. Hands down.
  • pxmcc
  • 08-30-2018, 05:13 PM
ya'll missed shine's rich irony with this post..
the backstories for my picks are in Coed, oh2..
^ Instigating much? Don't forget the bear spray. LMFAO
Ashley Anders (https://twitter.com/ashleyanders69?lang=en) and Lana Blanc (https://twitter.com/jetset_kitten?lang=en)! What a way to go. Originally Posted by allforyoutonight
Go big or go home!!
Ha! No problems here. I can take jokes as much as I can dish them out

But I must say, I'm not bisexual or gay for pay, so no girl/girl stuff here.

It's funny you post this because just a few days ago a provider calls me and asks me if I'd like to be her double partner, I decline and tell her why.

She then proceeds to tell me how easy it will be and that we can charge $400/hr and split it. Huh?

I already charge $200/hr on my own, so now you want me to have sex with 2 people for the exact same rate I charge for 1?

Talk about working harder not smarter. I ended up hanging up on her because she was so damn dense!
Bo do! Yoohooo! Calling for bodo! Please help me convince brooko wildo!
Bodo! Bodo! Please chime in and help me convince brooko wildo! Couldn't you imagine her tickling your clit with her tongue with your legs lovingly wrapped around her neck?
  • pxmcc
  • 08-31-2018, 04:20 PM
shine if you pull this one off, i'm gonna nominate you for Middle East envoy n the Nobel Peace prize..
In shinepros original spirit of post me any provider and wolf whistle.

But for real any two girls that are really bisexual cause watching two girls really enjoy themselves is the shit.
awesome sauce Shine..
i'm thinking Ms. Athena and Kammye sounds fun. or Alyssa71 and Cameron.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
In the nicest reply possible: no thanks.. lol

I do however have a current doubles partner... 2 girls are better than 1!