Coed is lit because of Shine Da Great!

Eccos and eccas please take a moment out of your day to send some appreciation ta Shine Da Great. I am like Michael Jordan with them early sorry ass bulls, LeBron last year etc. Without Shine Da Great coed would be a place you go when you have no place else to go. So please collectively say thank you. One day I'm going to find my ecca and be gone so appreciate me while I'm here. Treyway! Toodlez..
  • pxmcc
  • 09-01-2018, 06:40 PM
shine your threads have been more entertaining of late. you're going to get some shit for spamming coed. i'm ok with some spam as long as it's entertaining spam tho..
  • Trey
  • 09-01-2018, 08:25 PM
Thanks for nothing.
You have just polished yourself. Did Michael Jordan ever do that ?
Thanks for nothing. Originally Posted by Trey
Trey. We are both black sir. I don't do black on black crime. I love you my brother. Treyway! Toodlez...
Trey. We are both black sir. I don't do black on black crime. I love you my brother. Treyway! Toodlez... Originally Posted by shinepro
So you only do crime on other shades or hues?
  • pxmcc
  • 09-02-2018, 12:17 AM
ya never takes sides against la familia. cosa nostra. that's what he's getting at.
ya never takes sides against la familia. cosa nostra. that's what he's getting at. Originally Posted by pxmcc
+1
Not exactly. African tribes were the ones who went into the interior of Africa to capture their brothers for the waiting ships.