Are The Germans Having Second Thoughts About Refugees??

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...-were-refugees

We could learn something from the Germans, and avoid their mistakes.

They are allowing thousands of Muslim Refugees into Germany who know nothing of German Culture, will not assimilate, and will basically attempt to force Germany to adopt their arcane culture of treating women, gays, and any one who does not adhere to the teachings of Islam as infidels.

Right now, we can say "no". But, our naive, and stupid President sees nothing wrong with allowing hundreds of thousands of Muslim Refugees, who have no concept of what it means to be an American, into the Country.

Sure, we will check them. Each and every one. Sure we will.

How about just using common sense ans saying, "NO".

Trump is right. Our Leaders are stupid.
Report I saw if the immigrants do not conform to German law and culture they will be deported.

Trump is right. Our Leaders are stupid. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Problem is, we the electorate don't learn because we keep electing idiots.

They are allowing thousands of Muslim Refugees into Germany who know nothing of German Culture, will not assimilate, and will basically attempt to force Germany to adopt their arcane culture of treating women, gays, and any one who does not adhere to the teachings of Islam as infidels.

Right now, we can say "no". But, our naive, and stupid President sees nothing wrong with allowing hundreds of thousands of Muslim Refugees, who have no concept of what it means to be an American, into the Country.

Sure, we will check them. Each and every one. Sure we will.

How about just using common sense ans saying, "NO".

Trump is right. Our Leaders are stupid. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Odumbo isn't naive. Odumbo is importing dim-retard voters.
Here is the drill. In Germany they do not have ready access to defensive weapons. In the U.S. the women do if they choose. When these savages start going after some American women they will be shot. Obama can announce new regs to protect those poor helpless immigrants, South American and Muslim.
Odumbo isn't naive. Odumbo is importing dim-retard voters. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Did he import you chicken dick the retarded chimp? You qualify for that statement of yours.
Did he import you chicken dick the retarded chimp? You qualify for that statement of yours. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Be sure to seive out your brain matter before you flush after your next dump, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Be sure to sieve out your brain matter before you flush after your next dump, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That is something you don't have chicken dick the retarded chimp, brain matter.
  • DSK
  • 01-09-2016, 03:18 PM
Report I saw if the immigrants do not conform to German law and culture they will be deported. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Please provide a link requiring them to conform to German culture or face deportation. If true, maybe we could pass such a law here in the Non United States of America.
That is something you don't have chicken dick the retarded chimp, brain matter. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Better punctuation would enhance your communication skills, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Meanwhile, keep posting your gibberish and proving you are an idiot, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: it keeps everyone entertained at your expense.
  • MrGiz
  • 01-09-2016, 04:01 PM
Problem is, we the electorate don't learn because we keep electing idiots. Originally Posted by ugotme10
+1,111,111,111,111,111,111,111

We (collectively) deserve everything we get!
Better punctuation would enhance your communication skills, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Meanwhile, keep posting your gibberish and proving you are an idiot, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: it keeps everyone entertained at your expense.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Better spelling would help yours chicken dick the retarded chimp. If that is all you have then you are out of gas. Blowing bull shit as usual.
Blowing bull shit as usual. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd be the Kansas hayseed with the stalls, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That's how EKIM "campaigns " for the DOTY poll s !!! His posts are his " party platform " !!!
You'd be the Kansas hayseed with the stalls, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You would be the retarded chimp cleaning them out.
That's how EKIM "campaigns " for the DOTY poll s !!! His posts are his " party platform " !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Here is your " know nothing " butt kisser to push the wheelbarrow.