Back in town and I'm feeling a little nervous.

HI there. I'm back in the country (after having the most AMAZING 3 months of my life) and I'm feeling a little clueless and nervous. I haven't done the hotel/motel incall thing in years and I have no idea where to go. I could really use some suggestions in that department at the moment. Please help. Thank you in advance.

Oh and hello Dallas hobby world. How are ya?
Welcome back!!
Hi beautiful! Welcome back! I have found that priceline has "express deals" in the galleria or Addison area for a good price...3-4 stars for under $100
Awwwww thanks! I'm a bit rusty in the hobby game but I'm looking forward to having some naughty fun. :-)
Thanks Sparky! I will check it out!
Hi beautiful! Welcome back! I have found that priceline has "express deals" in the galleria or Addison area for a good price...3-4 stars for under $100 Originally Posted by Sparky
I would def recommend priceline vs. hotwire. I have nothing but problems with hotwire. Just fyi...
And, welcome back gorgeous!
Awwww thank you so much!
Welcome Back! Hope your time off was enjoyable!
Welcome back! Glad to hear that you enjoyed your time away.
Welcome back and glad you enjoyed yourself.
Glad to hear you had an awesome time! Hope you get situated soon, would love to welcome you home!
Welcome back gorgeous!
Nice to see a real DATY Lover. Welcome back!!
Welcome back, come up to Lewisville way.
Oh wow! I've been offline trying to get myself settled (I'm still not used to the time change) and I see all these lovely welcome messages. Thanks for putting a smile on a very tired but horny providers face. :-)