More election rigging by a " Female" Dumbascrap

The New Mexico Secretary of State Maggie TouLOUSE Oliver, was handed a FIRM DEFEAT in that state's Supreme Court in her attempt to USURP the State Legislature by unilaterally deciding to have STRAIGHT PARTY VOTING placed on the ballot for November's elections. Her attempt to pull an " odummer " met with the same results as his did with the U.S. Supreme court ( where, on many occasions, he was WHIPPED by ALL 9 !! JUSTICES- 2 of which HE put on the court !!!! )
Her political affiliation with the DUMBASCRAP party is all one needs to know about how ANOTHER election was about to be STOLEN from the voters of New Mexico who have increasingly been upset with how the LYING LIBERALS are SCREWING the TAXPAYING citizens and LEGAL VOTERS.
Fucking Lying Liberals
Mandatory Straight Party Voting?

Just form two lines: Left is Democrats and Right is Republicans.

Don't need ballots just hand counters as they walk through the doors!
Mandatory Straight Party Voting?

Just form two lines: Left is Democrats and Right is Republicans.

Don't need ballots just hand counters as they walk through the doors! Originally Posted by LexusLover
The LYING LIBERALS are pretty much already their with " straight party " voting when you count THEIR " absentee " voters from out in the cemeteries ! Or their " undocumented " " constituents ".
Rey,

This will be the last election in Texas that allows straight ticket voting. You may want to do a little research into how long that’s been going on in our great state.

That would require reading though. Good luck.
Rey,

This will be the last election in Texas that allows straight ticket voting. You may want to do a little research into how long that’s been going on in our great state.

That would require reading though. Good luck. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I've never voted straight ticket. Whenever a libertarian is on the ballot, versus a Democrat, I would vote libertarian.

I have voted for a few good ole boys like Dolph Briscoe back when Democrats weren't fucking communist traitors.(Plus, I loved "The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas". That Sheriff is a Democrat I would have voted for. I loved the way he shoved shit in Marvin Zindler's face)
I haven’t either.

But I will in November.
I haven’t either.

But I will in November. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You boys could win, and we will be fucked.

I'm hedging my bets, of course. I'm sure you know where....
straight party voting? mandatory? does she think New Mexico is part of the Soviet Union???
straight party voting? mandatory? does she think New Mexico is part of the Soviet Union??? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

remember it was Obama who advocated for mandatory voting. So .. like Papa Joe Stalin said ..

‘It’s Not the People Who Vote That Count’

bahahahaaaaa
Rey,

That would require reading though. Good luck. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thank you DOOFUS ( and I mean that with ALL of my little BLACK heart for LYING LIBERALS )THE POST WAS ABOUT...... WAIT FOR IT... NEW MEXICO !!!!!! But,but,but, errr, HOW MUCH NEEDS TO BE EXPLAINED TO YOU SO YOU CAN BANG THE RTM BUTTON ! And TO STAY ON THREAD !!!! HOW 'BOUT I RTM YOU FOR GOING ALL
" SLICK WILLY ( AND shrilLIARY )FOR GOING " NOT " ( I did NOT...) staying with the thread ! or is this one of those " lets Defend THE LYING LIBERALS FROM THOSE MEAN OLE white conservatives ? let the hyprocracY show it's self ! Viva a ONE WAY RTM, right Yssup Rider !!!IF THE REST OF US ARE GONNA GET SLAMMED FOR " INSULTING " you, then lets see how the mod deals with your " situation" . Bang that RTM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How goes the viticulture ? shrilLIARy wantsta know !!! More "TV testing " , doncha know !!!