Address and Phone: -
Address: Near Arapaho and North Plano Road
Phone: 972-234-4452
City: Richardson
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM HJ FIV Breast Play
Hair Length and Color: Both Alice and Mei Mei has black hair.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: IMO Alice was more attractive. She had a better ass, bigger tits, and not as skinny.

Alice- large C cups, round ass, unshaven pussy (not fat but maybe 135 lbs) late 30s
Mei Mei- flat A cups, okay ass, shaved pussy, bony (maybe 105 lbs) mid 40s.
Recommendation: Yes
Sorry about the mediocre session comrade. I had a stellar time with Mei Mei. Richardson has many great options these days. What an awesome time to be alive.
Sorry about the mediocre session comrade. I had a stellar time with Mei Mei. Richardson has many great options these days. What an awesome time to be alive. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
I’m certain they alternate names. Your description of Mei Mei fits perfectly with Alice. My buddy went a few days ago and saw Alice which fits the description of the Mei Mei I saw.

Either way it was worth the price of admission.
  • rsams
  • 09-28-2019, 06:02 AM
I saw Alice 2 days ago, believe I saw Mei Mei briefly when I first walked in. Mei Mei is the much skinner one, Alice is the one with the C's. First time there since new name and first time to see Alice. Very nice massage and L1, but there was no teasing on the face down and she seemed very timid, so I didn't just didn't feel comfortable with going beyond ass grab on my first visit. Apparently she is open to more.
Sorry about the mediocre session comrade. I had a stellar time with Mei Mei. Richardson has many great options these days. What an awesome time to be alive. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
Can you elaborate? I gave up on Richardson a while back when Pure closed. Have things improved? Which spas?
Curious also. What has changed?
  • rsams
  • 09-29-2019, 06:16 PM