Any one thinking of taking a hobby break due to....

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/coron...192436588.html

🤯
What if..

They mentioned washing your hands singing Happy birthday with antibacterial soap .

😲But what about everything else
😬
How can you gargle and sing?
Swine flu, Aids, Sars, Zika and now this. I know no one personally that has been effected or infected by any of these. More fake news.
I've resorted to only seeing providers that don't use their hands.
Manufactured crisis...
There's a money trail somewhere but I haven't looked all that hard to find it.
3M stock fell off a cliff last year. I bet they're hoping to sell a bunch of those face masks.
..., Cause the number of true Deepthroaters is really rare in Houston! And for providers to add that to their post as their main talent, is even more uncommon. In the ROS is the only way you can see if a provider can Deepthroat because “John” said see did. Most often it is fake news. Only a hand full exist currently in Houston!

So I guess not necessarily taking a break from the hobby, but taking a break from trying to find new Deepthroaters!! I will just stick to the ones I already know that truly enjoy Oral Creampies and the ones that laugh with me after making those Angry Dragons! Ha!
Ladies, PM me for #DeepThroatTraining
The regular flu has killed something like 10,000 people. Corona has killed around 200 and that's not even in the U.S.

If you haven't been worried about the regular flu, there is no reason to worry about this.

Also, travelers who have been to China in the last 14 days are not allowed to come to US, so basically, you probably have a greater chance of a random blunt object falling from no where out of the sky and knocking you upside the head and killing you, than you do of catching anything coming from China.

Hobby on!
I've resorted to only seeing providers that don't use their hands. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
You are hilarious.
The regular flu has killed something like 10,000 people. Corona has killed around 200 and that's not even in the U.S.

If you haven't been worried about the regular flu, there is no reason to worry about this.

Also, travelers who have been to China in the last 14 days are not allowed to come to US, so basically, you probably have a greater chance of a random blunt object falling from no where out of the sky and knocking you upside the head and killing you, than you do of catching anything coming from China.

Hobby on! Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

Exactly!
I've resorted to only seeing providers that don't use their hands. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Very Smart Man...
I have a fun idea.......................... ...............

how about you stop posting stupid shit or threADS when your drunk................??

How about you stop bullying people a
Around you shorty fat little mexican.

I'm not one of your naive subjects .

Nor drunk .
It's super pathetic.

When I see ladies wearing Slayer t-shirts .
��
I'm not laughing either.
��I've been waiting to say that for years ������������
If I get banned so be it.

��It was well worth it...ladies might feel the same but not strong enough.

I am Sober and not sorry.

Cheers��
BARBARIC YULIN DOG MEAT FESTIVAL HAS BEGUN IN CHINA

Maybe they should have remembered not to eat Mans best friend ������������