Is it time to break down and get P411?

I had P411 back when I first started out in the hobby (2012). Eventually saw enough ladies that would serve as references that it didn't seem like it was necessary.

Now, with the upcoming changes, strongly considering reigniting my P411 membership. Figure it's safer in terms of screening, finding legitimate providers.

My main questions are: 1) are there providers out there that take P411 as their sole screening mechanism and 2) are there enough providers on P411 to make it worth it?
No site is more "safe" than the next anymore. The only difference with P411 is that there are more girls, you pay for membership, see a list of activities offered, rate and you collect okays. All of that means absolutely nothing to girls that actually screen. There are still agencies and tons of pimped girls on P411 just like every other site. Hell, a lot of girls that no longer place ads/deactivated their accounts are pimping a bunch of girls in various apartments and townhomes.

But y'all know this already.

There is now a massive hole regarding security in this hobby. BUT, it was coming.
Definitely agree with Alyssa, no site is more secure than p411.

Joining p411 is a decision. In my area of Most of the providers on adult search are not part of p411.

So if your searching for new talent, p411 may not be the best site for new talent. If your using it to get pre-screened, it works well.

Where I found p411 worked really well was when I traveled alot, especially to big cities.
Thanks for the insight. Definitely some good points.

I may be traveling more soon, so it make more sense on that front.
Yes

~
  • lea
  • 09-01-2021, 02:13 PM
I use p411 more than Eccie. Helped alot when i lived in TN and traveled
Do people use PrivateDelights out here? I solely used that site, but seems no one uses it here much. I like it because providers can respond to reviews and then other providers can see that as well. It’s not perfect, but it helps a little bit for screening. If I saw someone had no reviews with provider response I moved on.
I had P411 back when I first started out in the hobby (2012). Eventually saw enough ladies that would serve as references that it didn't seem like it was necessary.

Now, with the upcoming changes, strongly considering reigniting my P411 membership. Figure it's safer in terms of screening, finding legitimate providers.

My main questions are: 1) are there providers out there that take P411 as their sole screening mechanism and 2) are there enough providers on P411 to make it worth it? Originally Posted by beanocook
I think P411 is an excellent idea, yes screening still required but it helps a lot of us if you have p411…

Good luck babe!
Anyone know how long you can be inactive and still reactivate your account? I’ve taken a break from it during COVID but don’t want to lose the OKs. Such a pain starting over.
Do people use PrivateDelights out here? I solely used that site, but seems no one uses it here much. I like it because providers can respond to reviews and then other providers can see that as well. It’s not perfect, but it helps a little bit for screening. If I saw someone had no reviews with provider response I moved on. Originally Posted by kianareeves
Private delights is still used. But, it more regional. It's used extensively in California and a great site if you go to Vegas.
Anyone know how long you can be inactive and still reactivate your account? I’ve taken a break from it during COVID but don’t want to lose the OKs. Such a pain starting over. Originally Posted by Slimphat
I was inactive for over a year and I got mine back
I almost signed up for p411 but then read a bunch of terrible reviews and held off