Do You See?

I am just going to drop this word for word text .....
Maybe I am missing the real meaning of masculine...LOL

Do you see straight/masculine men who wear pantyhose?

The Answer is......yes

Just realized my thought on what a masculine man might not be right/fitting in 2021
My answer is "No. Not running around in my personal world"... *(This reply is to your Specific Question of Straight/Masculine. Not any other body type)* <off topic>

He knows that shit is Not Straight Or Masculine which is Why he is Sneaking Around and Doing It In The Hobby

I won't even see that shit or gaping assholes in Alyssa's hobby world so... my eyes have their limits of gayness, and I will not apologize.

WAIT A MINUTE... You may be getting a lot more clients this month girl... Isn't this No Nut November???? https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2811103

Please keep us posted...

Have a great day and Happy Hobbying!
Do they even sell panty hose any more?

Where are all the egg shaped packaged ones ?

Free gold stars to the person who can name it first....
I am just going to drop this word for word text .....
Maybe I am missing the real meaning of masculine...LOL

Do you see straight/masculine men who wear pantyhose?

The Answer is......yes

Just realized my thought on what a masculine man might not be right/fitting in 2021
Originally Posted by Majichands
So you got a text from someone that wears pantyhose?

Oh Please God let us know who that one is....
So you got a text from someone that wears pantyhose?

Oh Please God let us know who that one is.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Theres some freaky folks out there. This is something more likely to be requested on oh2
LOL......

It was a text of a non board member..
and I failed to put what I texted back....
My answer was...
Yes of course I will see you. It does not matter to me what you choose to wear at home in your personal life you will not have them on when I see you, Lotion is applied to skin only not hose,

It kind of reminded me when a guy walked in with a nice suit on and when I walked back in the room he had on a marroon nighty.. I got upset on the inside ..I thought he put it on for me.... in reality he wore it under his suit..thats the way he dressed daily and his toes was painted cotton candy pink and the kicker is his wife painted his toes and picked out his under garments...
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it takes all kinds. but to call it MASCULINE is what makes it WRONG to me.

AS far as No NUT November? That is funny then I guess business will pick up for us all in Dec.
It reminds me of that Jerry Seinfield episode where they all bet on who wouldn't nut or pleasure them self at all.... I think Kramer was out in 1 day lol....
Do they even sell panty hose any more?

Where are all the egg shaped packaged ones ?

Free gold stars to the person who can name it first.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly

L'EGGS
Ok you can deliver my gold stars to the Willow Brook mall area and if a bottle of Pendlton is with it I am ok with that too. lol
I once had a client who liked panty hose and a fox tail up his ass! I only saw him a couple times it was strange
Was he wearing a pink or purple wig? Because the same thing happened to me! Years ago!
^^^^ No there was one time he came in heels and dressed like a women and the first time just had it under his clothes. This was in 2018 It was just too weird for me I couldn’t deal with It. To each their own but it just wasn’t my style Per se
Yea it was to wired for me also. I couldn’t focus for the rest of the session. Only saw maybe once after that. Pink night gown, thigh highs and purple hair was a bit to much for me.
^^^ Lol yes that’s over the top to say the least! Happy thanksgiving doll be safe!
L'EGGS
Ok you can deliver my gold stars to the Willow Brook mall area and if a bottle of Pendlton is with it I am ok with that too. lol Originally Posted by Majichands
ding ding ding diiing..

Winner winner, turkey dinner !!!!
Bet he says gross shit like "man pussy" too. Those dudes always screw up what could have been a decent pegging video. A real boner killer.
^^^^ No there was one time he came in heels and dressed like a women ... Originally Posted by Cendell M
Perhaps he was attempting to appeal to some fantasized inner feelings he thought you might have.