How do you find BBWs?

Aside from P411 is there a way to find a specific type of provider for example one with large natural breasts?
try Giselle LaRue

shes a small bbw

and also

krystal
Aside from P411 is there a way to find a specific type of provider for example one with large natural breasts? Originally Posted by GSXR k
Check out oh2. oh2 has pastures of bbw's
Check out oh2. oh2 has pastures of bbw's Originally Posted by winn dixie
Ha. I see what you did here.

If you want a dirty leg bbw list crawler is your friend.
Hang out at the Golden Corral if you want to meet some civilian prospects.
Hang out at the Golden Corral if you want to meet some civilian prospects. Originally Posted by mynameismudd
LOL I actually might
Connor_DDD and Cendell M should fit the scales.
You’ll find them by walking down any street in Houston, at most restaurants, and at all malls.
  • Pyle1
  • 12-10-2021, 01:48 PM
Have you tried Sam's Club?
Check out oh2. oh2 has pastures of bbw's Originally Posted by winn dixie
^^^^ This. Look for the words "Curvy/Thick/BBW/Voluptuous/Curves In All The Right Places". All of these words in the hobby mean fat in the RW. And look for pictures laying down, hiding the stomach area, etc. Those will be good ones to contact though if that's what you're looking for. Pictures/weight/measurements aren't monitored on P411, only age so you're very screwed there. There are girls using pics that are almost 10 years old on P411, especially in Houston.

OP: Technically you asked 2 questions though. You asked where to find the Fat Hookers. And where to find the Big Natural Breasted Hookers. Those are 2 COMPLETELY SEPARATE Body Types, IMO.

Either way, there are more Fat than Slender BNB in Houston to choose from On Any Board if you're in search of a Dime Piece. A TRUE DIME PIECE.

Have a Great Night and Happy Hobbying!
Have you tried Sam's Club? Originally Posted by Pyle1
Heeeeeeyyyyyyy.... I buy my Activia Yogurt from there... and some of my fruit...

Happy Hobbying!
  • Pyle1
  • 12-11-2021, 01:30 PM
Heeeeeeyyyyyyy.... I buy my Activia Yogurt from there... and some of my fruit...

Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
LoL. No offense, I buy a few things there myself, but the next time you are there look around.
Have you tried Sam's Club? Originally Posted by Pyle1
It depends on which one. After seeing your 2nd try it appears you visit only one of them, but also probably visit at the same time of day.
^^^^ This. Look for the words "Curvy/Thick/BBW/Voluptuous/Curves In All The Right Places". All of these words in the hobby mean fat in the RW. And look for pictures laying down, hiding the stomach area, etc. Those will be good ones to contact though if that's what you're looking for. Pictures/weight/measurements aren't monitored on P411, only age so you're very screwed there. There are girls using pics that are almost 10 years old on P411, especially in Houston.

OP: Technically you asked 2 questions though. You asked where to find the Fat Hookers. And where to find the Big Natural Breasted Hookers. Those are 2 COMPLETELY SEPARATE Body Types, IMO.

Either way, there are more Fat than Slender BNB in Houston to choose from On Any Board if you're in search of a Dime Piece. A TRUE DIME PIECE.

Have a Great Night and Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Don't forget thicc, stallion and that other one....
Don't forget thicc, stallion and that other one.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Why not? Activa & fruit sounds nice.